Important info + requests

I will write for:

- Outer banks 

- Stranger things 

- maze runner

- gilmore girls

this may get updated so keep an eye on this space. 

Ok now for the rest of it. If you read the synapses, you will know that each one shot is based on a different moment from a fandom. Each fic will be centred around how the plot of the fandom would change if a certain moment didn't happen or changed at all. 

I will be taking requests for now. Just fill out the template below and I will come to you when I'm ready.

 But first, here are the rules for requests:

only fandoms I do (see above)

Has to give a specific timestamp to the moment (eg. season 3, episode 4, 10:02 - 13:23)

don't be rude about it

I will probably get to your request at some point but my motivation wavers  (Hot tip: if you want more of a certain fandom or more fics like a specific one-shot, leave comments or vote on that fic/fic from that fandom. I am but a simple duck. If you leave me breadcrumbs, I will come back to that specific thing)

Template:

Fandom:

Time Stamp:

Moment Description:

Change in Moment:

Ripple:

Example request:

Fandom: Outer Banks

Time Stamp: Season 3, episode 05, 34:25 - 37:14

Moment Description: JJ and Keira get on a bike, Kei gets off, JJ distracts the cops, and JJ flips his bike over the rail.

Change in Moment: Kei doesn't manage to get off the bike in time 

Ripple: Both of them ended up getting injured from the fall and die.