Prologue

____________________________________________________________________________

Antonia Edith Clifton

"Antonia! Just because I'm cleaning up your mess, It doesn't mean you should start creating another mess!."Anthony shouted furiously, echoing around Antonia's lab.

"Sorry, father! I'm just finishing this," Antonia replied, setting down a hologram that displayed some code. She then stood up, gave herself a quick pat down, and wiped some of the oil off her clothing.

She dashed to the kitchen, walked up to her father, and stared at him, puzzled, "So what did I do this time? Her voice was genuinely confused as she cocked her head and questioned.

"You don't know? There is a persistent notion that you give certain weapons to the government. are you smuggling some illicit goods? Antonia. Edith. Clifton. Why are you doing this? You're attempting to alter our image while I'm trying to improve our image"

You don't know, you know? There is a persistent notion that you give certain weapons to the government. are you bringing in some illicit goods? Antonia. Edith. Clifton. What do you do? You're trying to act like Thomas Clifton when I'm attempting to change our image!" As he frantically scratched his head, Anthony yelled angrily.

You realize some people believe we'll keep selling weapons, right? Anthony paused as he watched his daughter sob. "Do you know how dangerous it is..."

"I did nothing," you say. Why do you keep shouting at me? If you wish, you can check out my account and anything I've purchased to see that it's just a rumor! Although you didn't even look for the truth, you kept insisting that it was me. Anthony decided to return Antonia's stare as she brushed away her tears and replied, as she scowled at him.

Anthony was at a loss for words and decided to calm down. "I-I'm sorry, Antonia, I'm having a bad day today because some of the senators and congressmen kept pushing me about firearms...I'm sorry because it's so stressful today," Anthony said as he sat down on the stool and gently grabbed his head, and rubbed his forehead.

In addition, how were the rumors even accurate if no one even knows that she exists, she didn't even attend school since she was too good, and all those teachers were accusing her of something she hadn't done while still taking his fury out on her? Antonia was irritated and annoyed by all of these things.

Anthony was speechless and decide to calm down "I-I'm sorry, Antonia I'm having a bad day today because some of the senators and congressmen kept pushing me about firearms...I'm sorry because it's so stressful today" Anthony said as he sat down on the stool and gently grab his head and massaged his forehead

Antonia was angry and annoyed because her father accuse her of something she didn't do and yet he kept taking his anger out on her, and how were the rumors even true if no one even knows that she exist, she didn't even go to school because she was too good, and all those teachers She didn't want to interact with those stupid-looking folks, so they kept staring at her angrily and looked at her always with chilly stares.