Chapter 4

____________________________________________________________________________

"BAYBORO HIGH SCHOOL. HOME OF THE FIGHTING BULLDOGS"

A perfect small-town school. Old and charming. Students come and go, moving about.

Nothing unusual, except for the...six police cars, four news vans, flashing cameras, and crowds and crowds of lookie-loos gathered just off campus.

And Antonia, who had just arrived on the scene, observed what was occurring but became wondering about what had occurred, but she chose to keep going because she preferred to walk rather driving.

And when she got to the office to ask for the schedule, the receptionist was a little amused that Antonia hadn't gotten lost. But, it was very clear that Antonia knew where she was going because no one was lingering around outside the door and there was a sign that said "office," so she proceeded there. Suddenly, the door was opened.

The principal said, "Oh, Miss. Clifton, your early, do you want someone to accompany you around the school?"

The principal called a young female student before allowing Antonia to respond. The principal quickly departed, leaving the two teenagers to glance at one other awkwardly. "Ms. Clifton this is Sidney Prescott, she would be the one guiding you, and please pardon me."

Sidney greeted Antonia and said, "Well, hello my name is Sidney Prescott, we welcome you to our school."

"Yeah, my name is Antonia, but you can call me Toni, lovely to meet you too", she continued, bending her lips forward as she took in Sidney's flinch.

Sidney soon warmed up to Antonia as the two girls exchanged greetings, and as they laughed, Sidney began to show Antonia around the campus

And as Sidney and Antonia were moving around, they noticed a commotion and went to investigate it. In front of four distinct cameras, four different reporters provide four various news reports.

They proceed past a police officer who is on guard. Sidney's attention grew as Antonia continued to stare impassively at the guests. Antonia became concerned when Sidney stops so suddenly, so she turned to face where she was watching and noticed a reporter who is...GALE WEATHERS

Looking like in her thirties. The smart face is overshadowed by a flashy smile and a the massive mane of chemically enhanced hair.

"The small community of Bayboro, North Carolina was shocked last night when two young teens were found brutally butchered," Gale was quoted as saying. "Authorities have yet to issue a comment, but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made and the murderer could strike again."