Chapter 3

____________________________________________________________________________

An emerald comforter, rugs, and classy green wallpaper surround her bed, which is in the center of the room on a white marble floor. Yet, there are disorganized blueprints scattered over the space, including on the floor, in cabinets, and on the table. A young woman was sound asleep in the middle of the bed, her coffee cup perched on top of a nightstand.

"Ma'am, it's time for you to leave for your flight, to Woodsboro, California, and since you canceled your meeting, I'll be telling Sir, Benjamin to continue organizing files, creating documents, managing office supply inventory, and scheduling appointments. And he will send the important paper works that need to be signed," a sound alarm then rang throughout the room.

JAX called her again, "Ma'am, 5 minutes have passed and you need to depart for your trip, and you need to see the residence you ask for, and you need to unpack your things, and you need to apply to a school. Ma'am," the monotone said. But the young woman still didn't stand up.

Nonetheless, Antonia continued to remain relaxed, muttering, "Wait," but making no attempt to stand up. JAX, therefore, makes the decision to play loud music (Elvis Presley, Rubberneckin'). Antonia became completely awake as a result, and she unexpectedly begins to sway to the beat because, well, it was catchy.

So Antonia stood up scratching her head, and went to the kitchen with pastel green wall and stood there cooking sweet bacon, egg, and... garlic rice and starts making her coffee, while waiting for the rice cooker, she stood up and cover the dishes and went to the bathroom she brushed her teeth and went to the shower after she finished her things in the shower.

To select some casual yet slightly formal clothing, she walked to her bedroom. She returned to the kitchen wearing black pants, a black belt, a white turtleneck, and a black trench coat. Just in time for the rice to finish cooking, she set the trench coat down on the chair and went to eat. As she was eating, JARVIS informed Antonia of some news. When she finished, she put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to her custom-built Maserati MC20 black. Many millionaires wanted to buy it, but she refused since she was...lazy, and since she was not 18 yet...there would be problems.