Chater: 8 The Next Day

::Cymphonique's POV::

-Saturday-

Omg that party was a hot MESS! Now I have a HUGE hunger for food! Maybe from the weed... Doesn't that make you very hungry? Okay! Sorry I'm not used to it,that was my first time okay! But anyways time to wake up Jazmine... Here We Go!

Me: -Screams-

Jazmine: -Snoring-

Me: -Screams Louder-

Jazmine: -Still Snoring-

Me: I'm fixing pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, and oatmeal Want Some?

Jazmine: -Wide Awake- Yeah I'll be right down

Me: -Mumbles- Fat ass!

Jazmine: Heard That Asshole

Me: Yeah You Were Supposed To Stupid Dummy!

Jazmine: Just go fix my damn food!

Me: Um! I'm not fixing you a goddamn thing!

Jazmine: Uh, you wanna go to McDonalds?

Me: Yea, much better cuz I'm not your bitch!

:: At McDonalds::

So Jazmine was driving and then this girl named Aaliyah was there and we didn't like her so when we went to order she kept popping her gum and it wasn't bothering me but it was annoying the hell outta Jazmine. So Jazmine told her to stop but she caught and attitude and now they are arguing.

Jazmine: Aaliyah if you don't stop poppin that gum -GCO-

Aaliyah: And what will you be doing when I don't?

Jazmine: If you don't I will kick you so hard I will turn your skin color pink bitch MESS WITH ME!

Aaliyah: And I would like to see you try!

Jazmine: Okay, I would but I hungry as fuck so I would like for you to take my order

Aaliyah: Well, what the fuck you want?

Jazmine: I would like an Egg McMuffin and Hot Chocolate

Me: I want a hash browns, breakfast snack wrap, then a large sweet tea

Jazmine: Hurry up chop,chop hurry up I'm starving -singing-

Aaliyah: -rolls eyes,then looks Jazmine up and down-

Jazmine: BITCH! Do you see something you like? I know I taste like twix but bitch it ain't for you!

Aaliyah: What ever attention who-GCO-

Aaliyah did't get to finish her sentence when Jazmine got on her and started beating on her. Then I jumped on them to break them up and ended up beating Aaliyah up for hitting me in my face. Then I felt someone picking me up by my waist and I got heated and ended up hitting them in the face.

::Ray's POV::

All I did was try to hit up McDonalds cause a nigga was hungry as hell.. As I got my happy ass in the parking lot and I seen a fight... Like damn them bitches was hitting that bitch like she stole something!! So as I go closer I seen Cymphonique beating her ass like she killed a family member or some shit! Then I saw blood so I knew I had to stop. Then on top of that Cymphonique seen blood but she wouldn't stop so I grab her by her waist then she turned around and upper cut me in my nose! Like damn shawty got hands! Then I let her go and fell..

Cymphonique: Oh shit! I'm so sorry!!

Ray: God damn you heavy-handed as hell!

Cymphonique: Oh sorry!