New Him

It was a new day where all friends were gathered in college hallway...

Tae : hyung it has been one week ... still there is no sign of him...I am starting to get worried ...
Jin : I can't tell tae because he is not picking up our call
Jimin : let's go to his house in the Evening
Tae : yes hyung

Just then their eyes fall on a figure entering the university....all eyes were on him and they all they were shocked to see the person infront of them wearing all Black tight fit ....all new look .He was our lovely bunny.

He was our lovely bunny

He was not like before....but all new just all tight fit instead of baggy clothes and all messy hair in place of neatly done hair....in simple words he was just a greek god .

And Taehyung he was just literally drooling over him without blinking his eyes . Suzy saw this and shake him to make him come out from his la la land .

Kook walked towards them
Jimin : yaah you brat where were you do you know how worried we were ?
Kook : sorry hyung just needed some time for myself ...I am sorry for worrying you all .
Hobi : okay okay but what with this look hmm ?
Kook : nothing much hyung just thought why not go for a change ...
Jin : ohh that's good you're killing it just kook but not more handsome than me .
They laughed..
Kook : ofcourse I am handsome you oldie .
Jin : youuu have the audacity to say that wait till I bring my pink fry pan.
Kook : okay okay

In this all Taehyung was just standing in the corner feeling like crying because kook never see him for just once from when he came like he just didn't exist for him ...but he composed himself and determined to ask sorry from him ...so he go towards him and hold his hand ...kook looked towards him ..

Tae : kook I am sorry for my past actions....I know I have done wrong with you I have hurted you and I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but then also forgive me please I am really ashamed of myself please come back to me ....
Kook : hyung you've already given my answer before hand so I guess I don't require anything
And he released his hand from grip of tae's hand and said
Kook : firstly my name is jungkook call me that and secondly I was never angry with you trust me and now also I am not angry with you ..... it's Just that I have realised my limits and from now on I would like to stay in my limits so in future nobody can show me my limits and disrespect me ...

Tae's heart broken listening all this ....his Bunny who always stays behind him clings to him now saying this and keep distance with them ....he just smiled through tears ...
Kook : old kook has died hyung this jungkook knows his limits very well. So I will not repeat my mistake again ..
Tae : let's see how long you will
Kook : try your best and please keep distance from me and give happiness to your girlfriend atleast keep someone happy .
Tae didn't said anything just staring into kook'eyes asking for something and kook also was staring in his eyes ....just wanting to take away all his taehyungie hyung's problem he can't see him in this way ? Both eyes were trying to speak some unspoken feelings but none of them reached their lips .

With that kook left to his class along with Jimin and jin ..
Suga : you've to win his heart again taehyungahh he is broken.
Tae : I know hyung and I will try my best .
Namjoon : we'll hope for best ....now let's go to our classes .

When Taehyung reached to class he saw kook was sitting beside jin and jimin and he was laughing ....he smiled seeing his Bunny smile again but as he go near him his smile falls .....he thought," there was a time when I was the reason of your smile but now I am reason of your sadness ...." .... thinking all this he get seated beside kook . After sometime suzy also sits beside Taehyung..

Suzy : tae what happened why r u so quiet .
Tae : nothing suzy
Suzy : what's this baby u never called me by name
Tae : sorry but I am not in mood today
Suzy : so let's make your mood baby
She said seductively while kook was listening all this trying to divert his mind but he was hurting all this time listening all this but maintained his poker face and Taehyung he was getting irritated by this behaviour.

Tae : suzy can we not talk about this now and please focus on class .
Suzy was fuming in anger
Suzy : go to hell tae and don't talk to me now and I am going to my friend.
Tae relaxed little bit after her going and now noticed kook who was sitting beside him ...he was trying to solve something but not able to then his gaze move towards her neck mole which was shining , his pouty lips and his tiny curvy waist which was clearly visible through the tight fit......he then Removed his thoughts , " calm the fuck down Taehyung you're literally eye raping him ."
And kook his condition was not good he was feeling the dark stares getting from Taehyung .

Kook : can you please stop staring me hyung
Tae : no I can't
Kook : why
Tae : my eyes I can do whatever I want
Kook : you
Tae : you what kook ?
Kook : I told you to call be my name
Tae : and who r u to decide this
Kook : I am your
Tae : your what
Kook : forget it and stop staring I am getting uncomfortable.
Tae : can I say something
Kook : if I say no will you agree
Tae : no
Kook : then say why to ask
Tae : you're looking beautiful today I mean really...
Kook chocked on his salive ....as he was shy trying to hide his smile and Taehyung giggled on his action

Kook : stop laughing and don't disturb me
Tae : okay
And he just put his head on the table and stares koo and after sometime he sleeps staring at him