Eyes

Bored .

All was kook getting. Both jin and jimin were slight drunk and hence dancing crazily on stage and some people sending them weird glares. Namjoon almost declared jin stranger but worldwide anger of jin and hence now namjoon and suga are controlling them being embarrassed and hobi cheering for jin and jimin. Suga was cursing him so bad.

Kook laughed seeing the scene. So leaving all this behind he started to roam around. Soon a hand kept on his shoulder. And he turned .

It was bogum.

Not alone but with rose also this time. Kook was surprised to see her with him .

Bogum : Hello kook how are you .
Kook : All fine hyung.
Rose : Heyy...I am rose his girlfriend I am assuming you know me already.
Kook : aah..h yea noona I know you nice to meet you .
He bowed and was shy because of previous incidents as he and bogum were acting to be close .
Rose : ohh drop the formality kook...can I call you that.
Kook : ofcourse noona I hope..e you're not angry with me..e
Rose : oh my god he is so cute gummie I wanna keep him... don't worry kook how can anyone be angry with you anyways we have come to thank you .
Kook : wae

Kook was confused.Bogum rubbed his neck nervously .

Bogum : ahh after that drama I told you I was going to propose her but before that she scolded me and after that we talked together and sought out after that. And I immediately proposed her and I then told her all this.
Rose : thank you kook for helping this pabo maybe if you haven't I may never gather courage to talk to him.
Kook : ohhh no problem noona It would be my pleasure if I could be of any help... anyways drop this all it's past..now congratulations and I wish for you both.
Bogum : thank you kook very much I don't how will I be able to repay it but seriously thanks....can I hug you .
Kook : of course hyung .

He opened his arms and hugged bogum . They're hugging and rose was watching them with admiring eyes.

But a pair of dark eyes was watching all this with rage.

Taehyung.

He has already seen bogum comming towards kook and along with some girl . The girl taehyung didn't know so she didn't mattered and they were far so he couldn't listen them and also because of loud music. But soon his eyes turned dark and his hold on the glass tightened almost breaking it. His knuckles turned white.

" So you didn't even wait to welcome your lover in your arms in this party also.....you really forgot me kook so easily it's only a month that our friendship is broken and here you're hugging your lover forgetting all things...I guess I never mattered in your life but what was those moments we shared...our kiss..s, "  thought Taehyung and glass broke with his Bruising grip injuring his palm . But he didn't care all this he started to drink alcohol to forget all this . He was drunk now almost.

A hand slipped through the chest of taehyung ...suzy it was suzy.

She was wearing a short dress trying to seduce taehyung. She saw him drunk and thought why not take advantage of this situation.

Suzy : tae baby you are so drunk let's go to room so that you can rest .

She wispered seductively in his ears.

But Taehyung's eyes were focused on only one person ....and that was his baby bunny ....though suzy no matter how hot she try to be look and try to seduce him his gaze didn't even faltered from kook for a second .

You didn't need clothes or seduction to look sexy....eyes and body speak everything.

That's what taehyung thinks. Those doe eyes with galaxy shine and that hourglass body with that waist and ass ....ohh how hard taehyung was controlling him to not hold kook in his arms. These are things which suzy can't never have .

Taehyung : leave me suzy I am not in the mood ....leave or else I don't know what I can do I am not in my right mind .

Suzy huffed. Kook eyes reached taehyung. He saw him and suzy also and how suzy was clinging on to him and taehyung's eyes were on him ...they hold anger pain and much more he can't even tell. He broke the contact biting his lips Little . He hated how Taehyung affects him in a way no one has ever have.

He started to move around the crowd to find his hyungs. But someone caught his wrist...kook didn't knew the guy so he tried to remove the hold but the guy tightened his hold and pulled him close. One hand resting on waist and other on his butt.

Guy : where are you going baby so alone being like this hot and sexy .... Would you mind if we have your some precious time of yours in a room.

Guy was definitely Drunk . Kook was getting really uncomfortable in his hold...he tried to push him .

Kook : leave me leave I don't even know you leave I said

The guy didn't hear it and started to move his hands upwards to cares his lip but before he touched kook's lip .....a tight punch met his jaw and he fall on ground .

Kook get's released but soon his eyes landed in male on ground and then on

Taehyung's eyes. He was a beast right now .

Taehyung hold guy's collar and held him .

Taehyung : you bloody mother fucker how dare you to touch him without his consent and force on him you bastard.

Taehyung was a merciless right now. Continuous punches were thrown on the guy.

Kook was standing there hands on his mouth trying to understand what's happening.

Soon all other reached. Their eyes widened at the view. They soon try to taehyung hold back as the guy was almost in covered with blood and Taehyung was still not stopping.

Jimin : kook...kook you need to have stop taehyung else the guy will die.
Hobi : yes he will only listen to you now go fast.
Kook : but....t how can I hyung he.. he will not
Jin : he will kook try to understand he's almost a beast right now and only you can stop him .

Gathering courage kook stepped forward. All were scared seeing the bloody beast infront of them no one tried to move from their place.

By now kook saw the guy how blood was oozing out from his body his face was bruised badly . Kook panicked...he tried to hold taehyung but he was not listening not seeing something with his full force he pulled taehyung away from the guy .

Taehyung almost punched the person once he turned back who dared to stop him at the moment but all his actions stopped once his eyes met the other pair of eyes which held the dareness and full authority to stop him right now.

Repeat only pair of eyes in the world .

That look, those eyes, they make the strongest of people go weak in an instant.