Ch.2 meeting

Tenma's POV

' I'm on my way to the riverbank and that was very close because sasuke was nearly awake.

But I manged to run faster.

So now I'm at the riverbank waiting for tsurugi to arrive.

Tsurugi's POV

' I'm on my way right now, a min then I'll reach.

I can see tenma from a distance so I walked faster.

''Hey tsurugi.'' Said the Burnette  to me.

''Hey tenma.'' I replied to him. ''Ready to play soccer.'' He asked.

'' always ready.'' I told him smirking.

''Let's goo.'' He said running down the stairs, I chuckled at his reaction and followed him.

Tenma's POV

I grabbed a soccer ball and passed it to tsurugi.

Then he caught it easily.

'' hey tsurugi.'' I got his attention. '' hmm.'' He looked at me. '' wanna do our hesitate  technique.'' I told him.

'' Sure, let's go.'' He told me. '' OK.''

Then tsurugi and me run towards the goal and then we jumped and spin till a fire forming and then we shoot the ball towards the goal then it hits the net.

I ran towards tsurugi and high five him.

''Good job tenma.'' He said to me. '' you too.'' I told him.

Tsurugi's POV

I went to grab the ball and passed it to him then he passed it to me, we kept passing the ball around.

Then we played striking and goal keeping and we exchange rounds.

'' ahh I'm tired.'' the Burnette said going to the bench.

I then walked behind him and sat beside him on the bench.

''I didn't bring a towel nor water.'' He said pouting.

I chuckled silently, then grabbed my bag and opened it and take out a towel and a bottle of water and gave it to him.

''Thank you tsurugi what would I do without you.'' He said to me. '' no problem.''

Then he dried him self and handed them back.

Then I bring another towel and dried myself and drink some water from the bottle.

''Hey tsurugi.'' Tenma began to talk. '' mhm.'' I responded the Burnette.

'' umm i-i was thinking a-about calling you k-kyousuke is that ok.'' He said while looking at the ground.

'' yea sure.'' I said to him.''really!!.'' I nodded to him.

'' ok the kyou-chan.'' He said it with a big grin.

''W-what.'' I said with a flustered face I almost felt my face burning.

'' hahaha that was hilarious.''he said laughing so hard that there was tears in his eyes, then I game him one of my death glares and he stopped laughing trying to get his breathing normal again.

''Sorry kyousuke I just wanted to see your reaction.'' Then I smirked evilly and he was confused then I got on top of him and start to tickle him in his weak places.

'' w-what haha kyou-kyousuke hahaha s-stopp.'' I continued to tickle him.'' Beg me to stop.'' I said without taking the smirk of my face.

''P-please stopp I b-beg you.'' Then I stopped and got off him. And I smirked.

'' wipe that smirk of you face.'' He said with annoyed face.'' Nope.'' I said the smirk not living my face.'' Kyousuke stopp.'' Then he wince.i couldn't help but chuckle.

Tenma's POV

I looked above me and saw the stars filed the sky.

'' wow look at the stars.'' I said looking at the sky.

'' yea it's bueatiful.'' He said.

___________________________________

Hey guys

Did you like it

Comment and vote

❤❤
Bye byee