Ch.3 talking

Tenma's pov

''Yea it's beautiful.''he said it.

Then I looked at him and start talking.'' Hey kyousuke.'' I asked him.''Yea?.'' He replied to me.

''Umm do you have a crush.''I said to him then his face turned into a shocked face. ''Y-yea I do.''

''And who's the lucky girl.'' I said to him with a grin.

''Actually it's a boy, and I won't tell you.'' He said to me while crossing his arms and looking away.'' Why not...'' I said. '' first tell me yours is it a boy or a girl.''

''It's a....boy, now tell me how does he look.'' I said.

''He has fluffy hair and big eyes and his short.'' He said.

''Is he from the soccer club.'' I asked him. '' yes, now tell me yours.''

''His tall has a spiky hair and his from the club too.

Tsurugi's pov

' tall and has spiky hair, Umm karyia no his short, kurama no his short too, wait a second I have spiky hair and I'm tall too oh my god is tenma in love with me too.'

'' so what do we do now.'' The Burnette said.

''How about we go for a walk.'' I said to him and he just nodded his head and ran up the stairs.

'' LETS GO, LET'S GO.'' He starts to yell while running.

I chuckled at his cute reaction.

__________________________________

Hey guys

Sorry it short but I'll update soon

^_^ ^_^