2

Maybe caring about people was his weakness. He can't take to see anyone being in a tight situation. Or maybe he's just really too dumb and took a little bit too much liking with playing like a hero.

Takemichi stared at the white ceiling. He passed out. And now he's in whoever house is this.

"You're awake"he heard a voice beside him. He slowly move his head, too lazy to get up and care.

"Hello"he greeted the person with his face still being poker. The guy seemed to be surprised with it.

There's a complete silence. A couple of minutes later..

"I'll get you a water and something to eat, just wait for me here"the guy stand up from the chair and walked toward the door.

Takemichi interrupted the guy before he could open the door. "There's no need, I'll go to my house now. Thank you for caring"he muttered with his sincerest tone.

"No!"the guy shouted making him move a little. "Uhm no, I mean.. You need to rest. You're low on blood maybe because you lack of sleep and also food, you're almost dehydrated too. I, we, care for you so please listen to me now"the guy explained with a low voice.

Takemichi scoff in his mind. Care huh? He never thought that he would hear those words from a guy like him. Mikey, the one who caused his demise.

Humans are such a wonder, neither can anyone know what was the answer nor what it is to answer. A mystery that can't be solve, a mystery that shouldn't be solve.

Have you ever wonder? Why were we even given choices if you'd do neither of them?

He helped him, them, again and again. But what was it that had been given to him in return? Pain? Suffering? Depression? Loathing to himself? He doesn't even know.

Takemichi stay still on the bed just like what Mikey had told him. He question himself of what's the point of doing so when he has done all those thing for him to actually die. Even he really cannot understand his actions anymore.

Have you ever been in the state of just wanting to left everything behind but at the same time you don't want to? You know that it is hurting you but you can't just seem to get yourself out of that situation. So done with everything, yet, cannot bring yourself to be alone, to be lonely.

All those days he isolate himself, he cried till his eyes just sleep on its own for being too tired.

Takemichi is at it again. He's crying while alone in the room where he just chase out his former friend.

He hiccup like a child, not caring about anything. He really cannot understand himself and what has had gotten into him.

-–-

Takemichi has a different personalities here and I thought that it would be really hard to write his character especially that I usually forgot characters, especially in my own stories, so I apologise in advance.