(32) 1 Year Anniversary

7 months later,

Bucky and Saphira were in his car as they drove up to San Fransico for the weekend. Bucky had booked them a room at St. Regis Hotel. 

"I am so excited for this weekend. And luckily we don't have to miss Senior prom this year." She said 

"Me too. This will be an amazing weekend just the two of us." He said as he kissed her hand. 

When they arrived they got checked in, order some room service and watched movies since they left right after school. The next day they went sight-seeing after a early morning breakfast and morning romp in the shower. They did the following tourist activities..

Alcatraz IslandPalace of Fine ArtsGolden Gate BridgeGolden Gate ParkChinatownLegion of HonorRide the Cable CarsCalifornia Academy of SciencesSan Francisco Museum of Modern Art

When they got back to the hotel, they got ready for their romantic dinner at the Acquerello. 

"Happy one year my gorgeous queen." He said 

"Happy one year baby." She said as they clinked their water glasses. 

They enjoyed their meal and dessert before heading back to the hotel to open their gifts. Bucky let her open hers first, he gifted her Mickey & Minnie Necklace,Mickey & Minnie Ring, light Blue Roses,Picture Rose,His & Hers Mickey & Minnie Ears,His Minnie" and "Her Mickey" Shirts andtickets to Florida & Disney World in Orlando.

"Bucky thank you I love them all! You are amazing and so perfect for me! I love you!" She said as she kissed him. 

He moaned, "Mmm baby I love you too, and you are amazing." He said 

He began to open his box of gifts from Saphira, she had gotten him

Jesou Gift Box with watch, sunglasses, tie, wallet and a belt
Bro bouquet with a LA hat, snacks, love notes and roses
Gift Box with a watch, cologne and snacks
Picture Globe 
Tickets to Paris & Disney Land in Paris
His & Hers Half Heart Mickey and Minnie Shirts
His & Hers Mickey & Minnie Hats

"Oh baby now I know we are truly meant to be." He saiď as he kissed her as he cupped her cheek. Their boxes fell into the floor as they began to make out, and strip each other down. They had several rounds of sex before falling asleep. The next day they headed back to San Diego.