Heart & Scars

BLACKPINK members and all staff were boarding on YG private jet departing back to Seoul after their BORNPINK World Tour concert in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Since starting the world tour, it's inevitable that the BLACKPINK members have had their energy drained and often exhausted. However, of course, they will fight to show their best performance for all the BLINK that have rooted for them since Day 1 and patiently waited for them during the 2 years long hiatus.

"Just sleep here, Jen" said the oldest BLACKPINK member to the one seated beside her while patting her shoulder. Despite being exhausted herself due to the hectic schedule for her solo debut, being the oldest of the group, she always tend to put the others in front of herself.
"I'm fine eonnie" mumbled Jennie refusing to lean on the oldest. Jisoo felt a little odd yet chose to respect the later decision. It's odd because the later is always known to stick to her whenever they are alone. The later even showed a lot of skinship and interaction in the last two tours.

'What's wrong Jendeuk-ah'
Saying that she wasn't affected with the later behaviour was a lie. In fact, it made her worried even more as her previous roommate looked all tired and sleepy right now. She decided to check on the maknaes and saw that both were also sleeping soundly. Jisoo smiled softly at the maknaes and she scooted closer and mumbled
"Sleep well, you guys have worked really hard" while softly tucking little hair away from Lisa's bare face. She also have little pat on Rosé head before heading back to her seat.

*Fast forward*

The plane has landed at Incheon Airport, and as usual thousand of reporters were readily waiting for them with huge camera. Their respective managers woke the four girls up and escort them out from the plane.

"Be careful girls, mind your steps" said the managers.

"Lisa-ya do you need sunglasses? Your face look tired" said her manager while walking out.

"No, it's fine eonnie. No matter what, I am still pretty, right?" joke the maknae and followed by Rosé small laugh.
They both walked out to meet the blinding flash from reporters and fansite camera.
Meanwhile the unnies were walking in silence with Jennie putting the gentlemonster glasses to cover her tired eyes and scars. Jisoo was trying to walk beside Jennie but looked like the later was a bit in rush.

"Bye Jen-"
it was too rush that she even walked out and went straight to the car without waving at the reporters and her unnie behind her. Jisoo sighed and decided to put on her hat and glasses. As usual being the selfless Kim Jisoo, she tried her best to bow and wave to the fans and reporter that have been waiting for her before quickly hopped in the car.

————-
🖤BLACKPINK CHAT💗

Jisooni: Good job girls, we've work really hard. Please rest well and take good care for our next concert😊💪🏻 ily😘

RoChaeng: ahhh... thank you, unnie too rest well and stay healthy for your solo project😘

Lalisa: what's ily unnie🌝 please say it aloud🤭

Jisooni: @Lalisa google it😎

Lalisa: unnie you're not fun! Anyway I'm really sleepy. Bye unniedeul, love you😘😘😘

Jisoo eonnie: jendeukie must be sleeping ㅋㅋ poke @jenkuma

————-
Jisoo gave another sigh after not receiving any respond from Jennie in their group chat. She tried to think positively that maybe the Mandu cheek was asleep. However, she tried to ease her worry by texting her through personal chat.

Jisoo eonnie: jendeuk-ah, are you okay? You look tired and exhausted during the concert. I hope you'll get enough time to rest and recover before the next concert. Stay healthy jendeuk, take care!

She pressed the 'send' button and patiently wait for her replied. It has been 30 minutes yet there are still no signs of notification from the phone she's holding.

'Jendeuk-ah, don't make me worry. Please reply :('

Although Jisoo is known to show fair loves and attention towards her members and staff, it's pretty obvious that the group main rapper has always got her full attention. Not to mention about how she stayed awake the whole night just to stream Jennie's SOLO and going to music show to personally support her with other members. So hearing the news of her Jendeuk fell down and wound her face successfully shocked her. She even halted her first solo album activity just to phone her. So, this time too, she wanted to make sure that her Jendeuk is doing well. The last two years, since they are busy as their respective brand ambassador and solo activities, they rarely had time to just hangout and relax like the old times.

Beep!

Jendeukie: don't worry, I'm totally fine unnie, thank you:)

Jisoo immediately swiped her phone and checked the messages. She smiled over the short replied for her Jendeuk. Even though Alison has assured her that the scar was merely as big as almond size and quite superficial, she won't stay calm until she heard it from Jennie.
The short message was like a special magic spell and could directly calm her mind and body. Jennie always has that effect on her.
People whom has seen their interaction in the past or Jisoo soft and lovingly stare towards Jennie might ask whether the BLACKPINK oldest member has special feeling towards the later.

Does Jisoo really have the special feeling toward her bandmate?

Only Jisoo knows the answer. Her Jendeuk surely has a special place in her heart. But will she be her special one too?
Actually, it's fine. She does not ask anything in return, she purely love and care about the girl

Jisoo eonnie: glad to hear, okie rest well tonight Jendeuk, goodnight☺️

Jendeukie:  Good night unnie

"I miss you"

——-
END.
——-