Chapter 1 : Anyone?

" I like you.. " I confessed to my first ever crush but..

"I don't like you. I do not want to date a girl who is fat." He then walk away leaving me disbelief.

Cause I'm fat? I then knew that he wasn't the one for me. My whole class knew I liked him cause he told everyone and I was humiliated for years facing all the criticism and hateful stares from everyone. No one was there to support me from them.

Finally it was time to graduate from that school. I then decided to forget about him as he brought me to suffer. I knew there was someone that will love me but I didn't know that I was wrong..

This time I had another crush on my classmate. Somehow one of his friends knew I had a crush on him. He then told him and I was humiliated the whole day. I did not received any answer from him but I knew his answer was no.

I finally had friends who would support me so I really did not think much about him. I then told myself to not have a crush again as I will just get disappointed and humiliated in the end.

Until the next year, I had a crush on a senior named So Junghwan. I really did not want to fall in love with someone but yet I did again.

But I did not know why he was different. His friends were acting weird wherever I was near them. I could felt him staring at me but I did not want to show any emotions as I could get my hopes down.

I decided to walk away but ever since then, there were always some kind of connection. I always felt stares but I ignored it.

Until it was one day that made me realised.

What if he really likes me?

I then started to give in, showing him signs but he did not noticed. I started to feel more discouraged.

I have been secretly staring at him for days which turns into weeks,months and then years.

It was then time for him to graduate and I was getting my hopes down. Maybe he really wasn't the one for me. I could only see him posting on Instagram. I then decided to forget about him as I will never meet him again.

The following year that I was about to graduate. I then decided to focus on my studies and wanted to follow my dreams first.

Until it was finally the day that I graduated and go to a new school.

My friend then told me news that she has a boyfriend. I was actually jealous but I supported and cheered for her.

It came to me that I probably shouldn't hope anymore. I have then been focusing on my studies to become a successful woman. The first priority was my future.

Until I met him again...

- I will post the next chapter if the story gets 10 stars!