00 | slight origin

y/n

I scratched at my bandaged wrist, its burns and ache but they told me im helping people so it's all worth it right..? im not sure, but if i can help one person then it will all be worth it.

i think deeply muting out every sound and creek, until i hear him.

"y/n? do you wanna play hide and seek!" hawks says as his wings flutter in excitement

"yeah.. sure, lets go!" i say getting up from my crouched position and grab his arm pulling him with me as i run to were we play and hide from each other

Though if i have to be honest i hate this stupid hiding game, reminds me too much of home. But the joy it brings Keigo makes my heart melt, his smile, and how he bounces around in pure excitement. it makes it all worth it.

once we reach the spot we look at each other quietly. "soo who is seeking and who is hiding?" i ask hoping i get to seek

"i dont know.. rock paper scissor?" Keigo asks as i nod and we play until one of us hit 3 wins. sadly it was 2 to 3. i lost. i hate losing.

i ran and searched for a spot until i found a good resting spot and sat down hiding behind a tall wall of concrete, i rest my back against it trying to avoid putting to much pressure on my back. it hurts.

I turn my head, hearing, and seeing, waiting for keigo to find me, will he find me?

I wait until i see a familiar red feather flying around from area to area, 'he's using his feather to try and find me. he's using them to cover more area..' i think, realizing the training program is really helping him become stronger.

I ramble in my thoughts until i feel something pick me up causing me to come back to reality and squirm "AHH!" i yelp continuing to wiggle and struggle until i look at the blonde hair boy in-front of me who has a smile plaster on his face reaching from ear to ear

"haha! i caught you y/n! you suck at hiding!" he screeches in excitement, bouncing and jumping around around as he teases me about my skills in hide in seek, sticking out his tongue and squeezing his eyes shut, if im honest he looked looked like a baby eating a sour lemon

"Hawks i thought we agreed on not using are quirks! put me down!" i screeching in annoyance as i cross my arms and demand him to put me down, i kicked my feet around in the air and waved my hands

"fine fine y/n!" Keigo says as he huffs and his feather flow in a smooth and slow synced pattern down until i feel cold on my feet the ground.

Keigo runs up to me, wrapping his arms around, embracing me in a tight hug "imma miss you y/n, i still cant believe.. you're leaving."

the energy between us dropped when he mentioned my dispatching from the safety commission "i know keigo. im sorry"

i didn't want to tell him why i was actually leaving, that i was bought off from the safety commission only cause this mystery rich affluent, offered 10 million to the commission if they handed me over, of course they background checked this person but it does take make it any better. though im just glad Keigo doesn't know the truth.. it would break his heart.

i think.

"im so glad you'll be safe though, how different do you think the new commission will be?" Keigo asked as he pulled away from the hug, keeping his hands on my shoulders, the pure joy in his eyes and the purity of hope is so painful to see, i hated lying to him.

"yeah i think they said they will have swings and candy!" i tell him

Keigo lets go of my shoulders, stretching his arms up and yawns "what do you say, we go take one last nap before you leave" he says smiling, looking at me with his droopy eyes

i nod and smile at him, his eyes are so beautiful, im gonna miss those eyes.

Hawks

my eyes become droopy after using my feathers to find y/n, so i ask her if she'd be interested in a nap before she leaves, and i think one of the only reasons i asked her that was because i didn't want to be awake when she left.

or maybe i did. i wasn't sure, i just knew my heart was already breaking at the news of her depart. everyone in the commission were sad. i think they were.

i snap from my thoughts when y/n agrees for a much needed nap, i extend my hand towards her as are finger intertwined and we begin to walk off to are shared room, every room had one boy one girl, two beds, and toys. it was a dream.

once we get to the room i open the door and close it behind us, i look over at y/n only to see her already jumping into bed, i rush over to her and cuddle up next to her.

she wraps her bandages arms around me as i hide my face in her neck. i know she lied but i just don't understand why.

though i only found out cause im one of the reasons she leaving. and i just cant tell her.