Chapter 3(nerdy one)

A chapter of my life begins ..........

Now I got a little recognisation from my teacher and after getting a little recognisation. 

I wanted attention. I wanted attention so bad that I started working for it like my life depends on it .

And You know what I made it got it .
Attention. Attention. Attention

It was like thrist.

It was a start of new chapter and the chapter name was the nerdy one.

It was a bid achievement for me infact that was the first achievement of my life.

In this chapter the tag of the stupid child flew away.
I made friends got a little respect,  little only but that was too much from my prospective like if all your life you were stupid inshort you were forced to think you are stupid and suddenly you are counted in good students , good students who used to bully you once .

Exactly! That feeling was everything.
But still I was scared of teachers didn't  show but honestly the fear of teachers was still with me and with the same intensity.

This chapter came to and end with me being in 10 students and being good friends with toppers .

So ,this was a progress in me being friendly in nature and so do my report card .

My parents hope which was in a downfall took a sharp U-Turn and Now hope even higher.

I don't know what kind of spark they saw in me.

Anyways, this time I was not a disappointment but a daughter to be proud of.

---------------------Thanks for Reading-------------------------