Nine | Safe

Y/N's POV:

I started driving back home, Baby sat in the passenger seat next to me, the rest in the back seats. I checked the time real quick. 6:17 am... My stomach made a small noise, I'm hungry... I sighed, "Guys, I'm hungry, I'm gonna grab some food before we go to my house, K?" I said to them, "Alright! Maybe we could try some food too, since we couldn't eat before..But now we can!" Baby exclaimed.

"Yeah. Okay." I blankly say, I looked at what was around us, trying to see if there was a fast food restaurant or something. I saw a burger king! That's it! I drove to burger king and parked in the parking lot. "Come on guys." I said, I opened the car door and got out. They also got out of the car.

"This is so cool!" Baby said in excitement. "Yes, but please don't say anything that would get me in trouble, okay?" I said, they all nodded. I went inside Burger king, the others followed me inside. (Also, don't ask why they're open--) I walked to the counter, "Hi, ma'am, and- oh wow-" the worker realized everyone behind me.

"Are you all in one group?.." The worker asked, "Yeah-" I said. The worker nodded, "Anyways, hi, my name is Cindy, what can I get you guys..?" The worker or 'Cindy' said, "hmm.." I hummed, "give us a moment." I said, I turned towards everyone. "What do you guys want?" I asked. They all looked at the menu.

They all ordered, I also ordered too. We sat at a table. "I can't believe we're gonna actually eat food!" Baby said, happily. "Shh! Someone might hear you, Baby." I said, looking around, worriedly. "Why are you so worried?" Baby asked, "Because if someone finds out...about how...you know...I took you guys, they might tell my boss and get me fired or even worse...ARRESTED!" I whispered-yelled.

"Oh." Baby said, "Sorry." She added. Then some of them talked to each other, while I stayed silent the whole time. "Order for Y/N L/N!" I heard, "I'll go get our food. Stay here." I said as I got up and grabbed our food. There were three trays since their was a lot of food for a lot of people. I had two in my hands and one balanced on my head.

Ballora got up and grabbed the one on my head and one from my left hand. "Here, Dear, let me help you." She said, I smiled, "Thanks, Ballora." I said, she nods and we go back to the table. We all ate. "Do you guys want some dessert?" I asked them after we were all done eating our food. "Yes! Oh do they have ice cream??!" Baby asks.

I nodded, "Yes, they do." I answered, "Yay!!" She said, we all got our desserts and we all left and got back into the car. "Did you guys enjoy your food?" I asked, while starting the car. "Yes!" They all said at the same time. "Good." I said while getting out of the parking lot and driving home.

- When they got to the house -

I parked in the driveway and got out of the car, the others did as well. "Okay, guys, we must be very quiet when we go inside, I don't want to wake my parents up." I said, they nodded, we all went to the porch and I grabbed my key and unlocked the door. I stepped inside, it was dark inside, I didn't want to turn on the light, since we were already gonna go to my room.

I grabbed my flashlight that I had on me since I was still in my uniform and I still had my flashlight on me. I turned it on. "Shh.." I put my finger on my lips and I tip-toed to my room, the others following me. I reached my room and I opened the door to my room and I stepped inside.

I held the door open for everyone to get in, after everyone was inside I closed the door gently, I turned the lights on and put my flashlight on my bedside table. They all looked around my room in awe. Foxy noticed something. He walked to my bed and he grabbed a Funtime Foxy plush that was on my bed.

"Y/N, you still have a plush of me?" Foxy asked, while smirking a bit. I blushed in embarrassment, "Yes--" I said, "Do have plushies of all of us still?" He asked, I nodded, I went to my bed and looked under the blankets and saw my Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon, and Ballora plushies. "See?" I said, pointing them.

"Anyways, I should clean up a bit, and I'ma make my bed--" I said, I grabbed the Funtime Foxy plush from Foxy and I grabbed the rest of the plushies too. I placed them on my dresser. All of them, expect Funtime Foxy, Lolbit, Yenndo, and Ennard, noticed the plushies, and they all grabbed their plushies of them and looked at them.

I made my bed, while all of them were still looking at their plushies. I sighed, I went over to them and they gave me the plushies, I grabbed them, I also grabbed the Funtime foxy plush as well. I placed on my bed in order. I picked up some stuff that was on the floor, while the Funtimes talked to each other.

Once my room was all cleaned up, I sighed, "Do you guys wanna hang out for a bit or go inside the closet and turn back into your animatronic form right now?" I asked them. They all looked like they were thinking, "How about we hang out later when your parents are not here and we go inside the closet and you can get some rest, along with us also getting a bit of rest too?" Baby suggested.

"That's a great idea, Baby." I said, they all agreed and they all turned back into their animatronic form and went inside my walk in closet and they powered off. I closed the closet door and grabbed my F/C pj's and put them on and went into my bed, I grabbed my Funtime Foxy plush and cuddled it until I fell asleep.

A/N: There you go, guys. Here's a new chapter. I know it wasn't as long as last chapter but whatever. Love y'all, bye <3

Words: 1090