A little pest

Over the past 5 days, I've received multiple threatening letters from the Joker. It was all the basic stuff though, like blowing up my house, gutting me like a pig blah blah blah. On the 3rd letter, I just stopped reading them knowing what to expect, they did make good fire fuel though instead of throwing them away I threw them in my fireplace. I still wonder if he noticed his missing watch.

I really need something to do tonight something exciting, something to get my adrenaline pumping. I think I know what I'm about to do. Can you guess? It rhymes with poker, if you didn't guess it than oh well. See here's the thing I don't know where the Joker lives and don't know how I would get in the first place. Unless I go to one of his clubs and create a scene, which is exactly what I'm about to do. I may not make it alive but it's worth a shot.

At the Jokers club

Joker has many different clubs MANY! But this club is where he comes the most especially today. Now I know it probably wasn't allowed or the workers would be very confused but I was looking at that cage in the middle of the club and oh was it big. The best part about it was I saw bright green hair peeking out of the gold beads that was covering his booth.

I was wearing a very short silver dress that showed my cleavage and defined my boobs well, along with silver platform high heels, my hair was down and curly not to mention my brand new Stiletto nails extra sharp. As I walked inside the cage all the attention was on me, I loved it. I started to seductively drop to the ground with my hands on my knees, I started hearing wolf whistles which only motivated me more.

As I got as low as I could I slowly slid my upper body down wards with my arms out and my ass up in the air that slowly turned into me crawling towards the audience. I smile as I see satisfied faces around me, "Woo you got a fat ass princess!" I look towards the audience to see who gave me that comment but due to all the people it was impossible. Done with my dance I step out the cage to only be bombarded by thirsty men.

That was until a bodyguard walked through the crowd signaling me to follow him. I'm guessing my mission succeeded because I was led straight to the Joker. "Watch your tongue" the bodyguard said while turning away. I look at the Joker waiting for him to speak, it got to quiet where I had to say something

"Did you enjoy my performance?" I crossed my legs and kept my hands beside me.

The Joker only looked at me then got up and started walking towards me, "You are a pain in the ass" I could see him observing my outfit closely. I smiled and giggled at the sight of him so tensed and focused "You must like what you see your eyes are everywhere" I laughed looking at his reaction.

"Sweetheart I think we need to be careful who were talking to" He stepped closer to me, then the familiar scent from are meeting came back to me but this time it was stronger. "How come everytime I get close to you I see you tense, quiver under me" I could feel his breath on my ear he placed his hand on the table and got really close to my ear. "Do you find me attractive princess? No not Marlowe it couldn't be her she hasn't found anyone attractive since Mr. H" I tense up at the name, I don't feel comfortable anymore memories of Arkham come rushing back to me. All the voices start coming back the shock, the drugs, insane scratching on the walls and the buzzing sound that wouldn't leave my mind. It was like I was in Arkham Asylum right now as I sit here staring into space.

"I don't know what game your playing but it needs to stop" My hands started to shake and I was bouncing my leg rapidly up and down. I felt my vision get blurry my head felt like a paperclip, before I could get up I see nothing but darkness. I wasn't fully unconscious due to the fact that I could still hear everything around me, it was like the drug they gave me at Arkham it makes you unconscious where your whole body shuts down all your brain except the temporal lobe (hearing), the olfactory bulb (Smell) and Parietal lobe (touch). It's like a drug coma but with a little bit of spice that nobody likes.

I felt myself being picked up, I could tell I was leaving the club as the music got louder but then got quiet until it was dead silence. I heard the opening of a truck then I got ruffly thrown inside. I guess this means I'm getting kidnapped, It wouldn't be the first time I have so it's not as scary. But the only thing I have in my mind right now is how I got into this coma in the first place. This can only happen with a special drug and I didn't eat or drink anything at the club, maybe it was the memories of Arkham that made my brain immediately shut down.