Chapter 7

Harper:And what is that?

Lucy: As a psychic type I'm more in tune with my mind and if I focus I can see someMons... soul.

Blitz: That is... so cool

Harper: Yes it is impressive but what does that indicate

Lucy: I can see if they ever killed someMon or their personality and how strong they are

Harper: That seems like the safest option

David: Let's put it to a vote. If you want to check sparks soul say I anyone who doesn't say na

Harper: I
Kai: sure I
Lucy: I

David: Na
Ivy: Na
Colton: Na

David: Blitz?

Blitz: I... I'm not voting

Harper: What wh-
(Harper began to say before getting cut off my David)

David: That's fine but we still have a tie

Colton: Why are we even discussing this?

Harper: because spark could be dangerous he could kill all of us in our sleep.

Colton:Why would he do that?

Harper: Because if he's a wild he will stop at nothing to kill something.

Colton: But he's not a wild if he was he would've just attacked not actually taking to us.

Harper: Ok he's trying to get us in a false sense of security to strike either way we need to know where he can from.

Colton: That's not fair even with his permission we are not going to just demand him to tell us every secret he has. Even if we did read his soul that's a huge invasion of privacy and gives him more of a reason to not tell us anything.

Harper: We can't take this chance if we do your endangering every life here.

Colton: If he wanted to attack he would have done so the moment he stepped in that door.

Harper: Why do you say that?

Colton: Because he saw all of our attacks.

Harper: What?

Colton: He saw all of them he even called me out for it. You keep saying how we don't have any reason to trust spark but what reason does he have to trust us.

Harper: I..I.

Colton: He should've  left then and there but he didn't he... He stayed he gave us a shot he's trusting us.

(As Colton says this many look away In shame. Some are just silent. All are ashamed except Harper who is stubborn to prove her point)

Colton: You all can do this if you want I'm going to bed
(And with that Colton walks away from the group going to his room)

-Colton's POV-
* ridiculous they all are talking about spark like he's not a mon just a wild even if he is he's trying to change at least give him that much*

(As Colton walks up to his and auroras room he sees spark and aurora talking. But as he approaches sparks ear sticks up and he looks in Colton's direction)

Spark: Hmm? Oh hey

Colton: Hi umm spark?

Spark: Yep and I would say your name but I don't know it.

Colton:oh right I'm Colton nice to meet you.

Spark: Well nice to you to Colton and do you know Aurora.
(Spark says pointing down at the eevee)

Colton: Yeah I'm her older brother.

Spark:...Oh alright.

Aurora: This got awkward quick.

Colton: Yes thank you for that aurora. And didn't I tell you to go to bed.

Aurora: I don't remember that.

Colton: Aurora.

Aurora:...

Colton: Aurora!

Aurora: Fine I'm going nice. to meet you mr.spark!

Spark: See you later

(Aurora goes back into her and Colton's)

Colton:*Sigh* Im sorry about her.

Spark: Oh it's fine.

Colton: And I'm sorry about tonight I shouldn't have prepared my attack.

Spark: Ah I understand you have someone to protect.
(He says motioning to Colton's and auroras room)

Colton: Thanks for understanding.

Spark: It's no problem but know this. I don't think anyone here would hurt one another for no reason your not alone protecting her.
(Spark then calmly walks away to his room and steps inside)

Colton: *Hes right maybe... I should just relax maybe.*
(Colton then walks in his room and goes to sleep)

To be continued