Chapter 8

—Time:12:00 (Midnight)—
—Location:Sparks bedroom—
—People active: Spark—

Sparks (POV)

*Alright well I've been waiting in my room for awhile it's midnight so most people would be asleep by now. Good time to get this ice off*

(Spark peaks out his door making sure no one's out)

*Looks clear*

(Spark sneaks down the hallway making some boards creak then waiting a moment before resuming sneaking he does this all the way to the bathroom in the middle of two other bedrooms)

*Alright let's do this*

(Spark enters the bathroom and raises his arm)

*No cuts a little bruised tho*

(He makes his fur stand up and his arm starts glowing as electricity is gathering in his arm)

*Almost there*

(Cracks start to appear on the ice)

*There!*

(Spark closes his hand and breaks the ice surrounding his arm and starts to move it around)

Spark:Their we go. Feels good to actually feel my arm.
(Sparks says in a whispering voice)

"Creak"

(A creak is heard in the hallway as sparks ears point and turn in that direction)

Spark:hmm?

(Spark looks out in the hall to see nothing just darkness and a closet)

*Weird*

(Spark then turns off the bathroom light making one last look in the hallway before returning to his room and going to sleep)

____________________________________
(Harpers POV)

Harper: Ugh what the.

(Harper says quietly and a little groggy from waking up so late)

*What time is it?*

(She looks over at the digital clock on her nightstand that reads 12:00)

*Midnight great. I'm just gonna get some water and go back to sleep.*

(She gets up from her bed and approaches her bedroom door before stopping)

*Why is there light coming from the hallway. Actually better question who's out there at this time of night?*

(Harper then exits her room as quietly as she can but still the door makes a small creaking sound)

*Shut up you stupid door!*

(She makes her way down the hallway when she gets to the source of the light the bathroom)

*What is that jolteon up to now?*

(She can see the jolteons reflection from the mirror as he raises his hand and breaks the ice when he closed his fist)

*What the?!*

(She steps back a little making a loud creaky noise from the floorboards)

*Crap uhh umm closet? Sure*

(She quickly hides in the closet as spark pokes his head out)

Spark: Hmmmm?

(Spark then shuts off the bathroom light and heads back to his room)

(Harper exhales in relief before sucking that breath back in as spark sticks his head out one more time before actually going back to sleep)

*Ok that's enough excitement for one night I'm going back to sleep*

(Harper exists the closet and goes back to her room)

*This does raise a few questions though like if he could just use his strength to break the ice why didn't he do that on the way here? Hmm*

(Harper enters her room and goes back to sleep)

To be continued