Chapter 5

Ellie's p.o.v. :

A couple days after our graduation and engagement, Kacey and I decided to start a move to a duplex instead of the apartment we currently live in since we only moved to this one since it was near campus and we could afford it.

I unlock the front door and walk into our apartment to see my now fiancé writing in her song journal. Probably another to submit to different singers for them to preform.

"Hey love" she cheered when she saw me walk in

"Hi baby" I said with hands full of groceries "Little help?"

She got up "Of course" taking some bags from me and taking them to the kitchen counters and starting to put the food away.

"December" I said getting an idea

"December?" Kacey questioned "What?"

I turned to her "Wedding"

"Wedding?"

"Yes silly. We should have a December wedding"

"Whatever you big heart desires, my love"

"Yes!" I exclaimed jumping up and down "I've gotta start planning! That's only five months away" I said getting my phone to call my mom and Kacey's mom.

"Oh no" was all she said before going back to putting away the food I had just bought.

Thirty minutes later both of our moms' are here since they are still in town from graduation.

"What color's are we thinking?" Miranda, Kacey's mom, asks

"Baby what colors?" I yelled from the couch to my fiancé who was in our extra bedroom that we turned into an office

"If it's in December, maybe blues and whites?" she suggests walking into the living room

"Do you plan on going with a dress or suit?" my mom asked me

"Dress one hundred percent" I said

"Same here" Kacey added waving her hand a bit then getting up to go back in the office, but leaving the door open

"Is she okay?" Miranda asks me

"Yeah, she hasn't said anything to me" I said looking toward the office then back at her "She's been busy with finding out what, when, and where the duplex we will move into will be"

"Are y'all coming back to Florida or stayin' here" mom asked

"We found this small town, not to far from here" I explained "Jefferson"

They nodded and said 'Oh' and we went back to looking at decorations, venues, and pricings on things for the wedding

After our moms' left back their hotels, I started on dinner: tacos.

It took about twenty minutes but dinner is now done and I walk into the office and see Kacey still on the computer. 

"You ready for dinner?" I asked "Its ready, I made tacos"

She nodded and we went to the kitchen. We made our plates and sat down at the table

"What have you been working on in there?" I asked

"Moving stuff" she started and smiled "We can do it, as soon as possible if you're ready"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, getting excited again, "I'm loving life right now!"

Kacey laughed and we finished our dinner and we cleaned up the kitchen. It was her turn to take the trash out so she took it.

While she was gone I turned on the T.V. and got my computer to start applying for some teaching jobs in Jefferson and to catch up on some emails.

When Kacey came back in the door, she came and sat down next to me, layed he head on my shoulder, and started to watch the T.V.