Part 1: The Riots

December 7th 2022 8:00 Am

It was a peaceful day in New York checking the Morning News during a snowy day in the Big Apple on ABC 7 News. Loads of Rumors were spreading that an Asteroid named NJR-323 that is the size of the Pacific Ocean is gonna hit the earth. People were saying that the rumors were false and should not worry. The asteroid will also cause natural disasters impacting the Earth.

Mark:  I really hope the asteroid rumor is not even real. And even if it is i am straight up going to a bunker.

Lawrence: I really bet it is false as well Mark

2 hours later 10:00 AM Riots broke out over several cities in the U.S such as Los Angeles, 

New York, Houston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, Atlanta, St Louis, etc. This even had foods drinks and many more to be stolen.

 Logan: I can't believe riots are happening over an asteroid rumor.

Amanda: Agree, even Mark and Lawrence couldn't believe this.

Mark: Guys, we need to survive this apocalypse if the rumors are true.

Lawrence: Yeah this will be even more worse even when i had foot surgery.

Mark: we have 2 weeks to get ready for the apocalypse if this is true.

5 minutes later, we checked the CNN news and the riots was on the news. However during the news ended up glitching and the CNN news was off-air.

The Next day, the riots were over and thousands of people were arrested.  however the asteroid rumor became true. 

December 8 2022 10:00 AM

Mark: i can't believe the rumors are true.

Amanda: yeah whats gonna happen now

Lawrence: i checked WHUR 96.3 FM and an emergency alert went off so i turned it off. what should we do now?

Logan: There's breaking news about this on CBS in 5 minutes lets watch it