Part 3: The Earthquake

We went to Los Angeles overnight for are best way to survive not believing that this would all be real. However we realized that 6:30 AM PDT the next day a massive crack opened knowing that a massive earthquake is gonna hit all of California with Los Angeles being the epicenter. We rented a plane and get ready to leave.

December 9th 2022 7:30 AM PDT

The chaos begun as we felt shaking we got into the car. The shaking was so powerful large fires were happening and the road is collapsing. We kept driving trying to escape the sinking road. eventually everything is being destroyed and an entire highway and building had sunken. as another crack sunken the U.S bank tower and landslides hit the Hollywood sign, we realized what was the cause of this as we tried to get to the Santa Monica airport.

Amanda: the magnitude is not a 9.9 but 1 entire 10.9 on the richterscale destroying all of California.

Mark: all of Pasadena is gone, a massive canyon is in Coachella Valley splitting it in two, and all of western Point Reyes is underwater. Not just that the San Andreas Fault opened up.

Lawrence: We are screwed.

We made it to the airport and got on the plane. another crack has formed but we got out of before we got consumed by the crack. As we flew up to the northeast more pieces of land went down. Eventually all of Los Angeles, Pasadena, Santa Monica, and Western Point Reyes are now underwater and Los Angeles sunk to the Pacific Ocean after 20 whole minutes of severe shaking.

This is not over as it is only the beginning as it beat the Valdiva earthquake in Chile in 1960