A year Hiatus ENDED bitches

I forgot I had deleted this app until I was looking something up and saw the cover and title of my book on Google so, here filthy animal

what the fuck should I write
-----------------------------------------------

Bakubabes lie in his bed, wearing booty shorts (duh that ass) and a sweatshirt that belonged to, you guessed it, his man. Eijirou. Ah, yes, the hot shark man with pointy teeth and sweet eyes but he sexy when he is.

Baku huffed after a minute and stood up, tossing his phone onto the bed and he walked out of the dorm, down the hall and just waltzed (is that how you spell it) into Hanta's dorm. All the boys, including Mina and Jirou because they're gay, were chilling in there playing monopoly. Kat could've joined in 2 hours ago, but he was feeling anxious from all the talking, and now he was bored and wanted attention from his man.

Hanta looked up to see his childhood best friend and he smiled and waved, "Hey, wanna watch?" He asked, Denki sitting in his lap and trying to make an offer to Eijirou, whom hadn't noticed his boyfriend yet.  Katsuki just shook his head and stared at the back of his man's head, frowning slightly before he suddenly felt shy.

"U-Uhm, Shitty hair, when do you think you guys will be done?" He asked, pressing his lips together with his cheeks puffed out slightly in the awkward asking face iykyk. Eijirou sighed and turned his head slightly, still looking at the board since Denki had given up his bargaining and he spoke thus. "You know how long these can drag out, Kat, I don't know." And he rolled the dice before he moved his ship the corresponding spaces. "Why?"

Kat looked away and bit his lip nervously as he thought, he wanted attention. He and mister sharky here have been friends for 2 years and dating for 4 months, but they haven't really been affectionate in front of anyone. That's all by Katsuki's choice, he doesn't wanna seem weak or vulnerable to all these bitches, but when he felt his heart ache for his boyfriend, he groaned loudly in frustration.

The loud noise caused Eijirou to blink and turn around slightly to look at his boyfriend. Eijirou is obviously top, raising an eyebrow at the sound, the way his muscles flexed when he turned under his white t-shirt and the fact that Kat could see them, he looked away. Eijirou continued staring into his boyfriend and he blinked again a couple times, everyone was watching this shit it's juicy man.

"Is that a problem?" Eijirou asked after a solid 27 seconds of quiet, Kat could feel all the sets of eyes on him, but Eijirou's were all he was thinking about. Kat only leaned against Eijirou rarely when they were with their friends, never in public, he didn't know what to do man. He didn't want all of these people he's come to trust to judge him or think him weak.

Eijirou rose an eyebrow before he squinted his eyes. "Uhm, okay. Well, we're playing monopoly, so considering it's only been, what, 2 hours? And since Sero is hella good at the game, we'll be here a while." He said, not wanting to overstep boundaries and be too dominant to his boy.

Jirou took her turn and urged her girlfriend to take hers, hitting her thigh gently as to tell her to mind her own business lol me. Kat stood there for a minute before he shut the dorm door behind himself, standing outside the door and staring at the ground. His heart was racing. Oh, the things this boy did to him.

Kat stood there for a second, hearing all the chattering and laughing and arguing resume over how many 5's are in 45. Then he shoved the lump in his throat down and opened the dorm door, shutting it behind himself, and just like that, the room went quiet again.

Eijirou sighed and didn't even turn around. "I don't wanna hear you complain, Kat, I really don't. We asked if you wanted to play, you said no." He stated in his sexy man voice, which no one would recognize as his sexy man voice except Kat.

Kat slipped his shoes off and walked to where Kirishima was, mumbling profanities under his breath as he moved Eijirou's arms manually and he carefully sat in his lap. He moved his covered pale arms under Eijirou's tan, revealed ones and he hugged him. His pale, hairless legs wrapped loosely around his waist and he huffed. "Shut up. I'm gonna sit here, I don't give a fuck." He grumbled loud enough so everyone heard, resting his cheek on his shoulder toward his neck and he sighed contently.

Kat was so cute when he wanted to be. He didn't feel like being bitchy right now, and since everyone just shrugged and went on playing the game, it was all okay. Eijirou had a look of 'aww my baby so cute' on his face and he put his right hand on Kat's hip, the other rubbing his back lovingly.

Kat was happy that he got attention and no judgement. He even decided that his boyfriend was so amazing, he moved his head into the nape of his neck and kissed the skin softly, which made Eijirou finally hug around his hips and pull him close. He inhaled his scent and they are cute period.

#
916 words, not my best, but but too shabby ig. yeah I deleted this app a HOT minute ago, and I graduate in 2 months so I got it back bc I'm bored :D