Dr penn pershing

Sextual content warning

In the night after long hours of trying to work i was in a hut they sent me to sleep in.

I watched sat down on my bed I heard the door open I looked to see penn who was closing the door before walking up to me as I stood up as we hugged.

He also share the same hutt as me since we're together but we haven't said something I never said to him and he didn't neither.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He nods "I feel exhausted"

I pulled him for a kiss as he kissed me back before pulling away. I was concerned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's just..."he hesitates. "For the past while since before we got together I have been feeling things I have never felt before my attraction to you has grown over the time we spend together."

I was astonished "penn it's nice but i think I need to tell you something is-"

"I love you" we both said at the same time which surprised us both.

I smiled at him "I wanted to say it"

"As did I" he said. "And I wanted to try something most couples do with consent if you are willing to try it with me"

I knew what he meant I put my hand on his cheek "of course I would." I let go of his chee and started taking of my armour until I was naked.

Then I helped penn take off his clothes.he looks very shy "It's okay I'll guide you" I slowly him on the bed before going on top of him abd giving him a kiss it was heated yet passionate at the same time. "I'll take control"

He nods before I began to position myself in him making me moan and I bounced on him slowly. They start to get louder and penn grabs my hips and started thrusting while I was on top of him. I lowered myself while bouncing on him to killed his lips again before feeling hear inside me. Could feel him picking up the pace for a minute before pulling out of me and stroking his dick as his white semon comes out of him.

Both of us lay in bed breathing heavily before it goes back to normal as I put my head over his before looking at him "was it your first time?" I asked as he nods "mine too." I leaned in to kiss him then going to sleep it was a long night for us.