♡2♡

Grell had left and Eden had gone to sleep next to their pet fox in their bedchamber and their servants that they considered family had gone to sleep as well.
Grell however, hadn't gone to sleep as she was on a mission. a mission to gather people for her dear friend Eden.

___

It was the next day and two young girls came into the masters room, They were identical and moved in perfect sync to effectively get things set up in the room for their master, they then walked to either side of the bed and gently placed a hand on Eden's arms.
"master it's time to wake up." They spoke in unison they both had simple and plain Monochrome dresses on, white with black frills at the bottom; long blonde soft locks were held in pigtails with small black bows.
they looked almost like perfect porcelain dolls, the twins were absolutely gorgeous
"hmmm? Ah, Evelyn, good morning my dears!" Eden spoke with a groggy tone while sitting up with the help of Evelyn and Evelyn, Eden usually just spoke to the girls as one person by saying Evelyn or she/her.

"What would you like to wear today master?" Evelyn asks sweetly "hmmm... Rose... I wish to wear rose today... Like usual" They say and stand from the bed as their nightgown hangs loosely against them, they adjust their blindfold and try to make their way to the vanity when Evelyn rushes to help sit them on the stool.

the girls then walk to the wardrobe and look through many robes and outfits, when they find the correct outfit called rose, a very special outfit Eden holds dear as it was a gift from their sister whose name was Rose... sadly a few weeks after the gift was received she had died.
The outfit was one they wore almost daily as a way to feel slightly connected to their seamstress sister "comfortable as always..." They say and smile, the outfit was a pure white fabric with gold triangles decorating the hood, sleeves, and hem in an odd pattern of the large cloak like outfit.

"pills master?" Evelyn asks and holds out two lilac pills that Edan takes and swallows.

___

"master?" Charlie steps into Eden's private studio/study and gulps nervously with a less than exited expression.
"yes dear?" Edan says smiling softly looking towards the door despite not being able to see with the blindfold on.
Charlie begins speaking nervously "miss Grell is here and she- she  brought friends with her..."
Edan looks surprised after hearing what charlie had just said "well... Uhm... Let's go greet them then! Best not keep guests waiting, help me up would you dear." They say and Charlie is immediately at their side, helping them get up and make their way down to the main lobby room.
___

Once they get to the top of the lobby stairs they stop, the sound of slight chatter can be heard from down the steps filling Eden with a slight feeling of nostalgia, slowly and carefully they make their way to the bottom of the stairs and immediately get embraced by a person who they immediately identify as Grell from her unique spicy and sweet scent.
"Hello Grell! I wasn't expecting visitors so early!" They say and give a slight hug back as Grell nuzzled her head against their chest.
"Hellooo~ I remember you saying you wanted to meet with people again and throw small parties so I thought "if you can't go out to meet people- people will have to go out to see you!" So I brought some people for you to meet! I'm still gonna be your favorite though right?" Grell says while whispering the last parts so only Eden could hear Making them chuckle.
"of course luv... Now why don't you introduce me to these new people?" They say and wrap their arms around Grell's shoulders.

"Hehe~ of course! Everyone this is my wonderful friend Eden~!" Grell says loudly with blush on her cheeks.
Eden gently moved around Grell to get a bit closer to their new unexpected guests.
Pluto took an immediate liking to Eden and ran to try and jump on them but sat down on the ground immediately once they held out their hand.
"my apologies but I am currently very frail in my sickened state..." They say and then lower their hand palm up for him to sniff, not even questioning why he was acting like an animal (demon doggy :3).