02, STREAM

Y/n's Point of View 𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇6:45pm [06/13]

Y/n's Point of View
𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇
6:45pm [06/13]

Y/n's Point of View 𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇6:45pm [06/13]

❥𓂃𓏧

I was about I get on my Twitch to stream for a few hours, then I got a text from C Blu asking if we could stream together. I said 'yeah' so I got everything set up before calling him like setting up my LED Lights and putting on my music in the background. I called him off Instagram since we didn't exchange numbers yet, and we only started talking to each other a few days ago.

It only took him a few seconds to pick up "Heyy! You ready? I just got done setting my stuff up." "Yeah, hol' on I'm getting Twitch right now.". I nodded and started my stream talking about random shit, waiting on him to get ready. I was reading the chat looking to respond to something.

User152: song name?

xoxoloop: whatchu playin today?

User628:I can't hear youu

I was looking at the chat, but since it was going so damn fast I couldn't see anything. "Y'all can't hear me? Okay, hold on" I was fixing my mic which was apparently unplugged and I most likely know who did it. "Uhh the song name is Exchange by Bryson Tiller and I'm playing GTA with somebody today."

I picked up my phone to show the people who I'm on the phone with. "Look y'all, it's y'all's favorite lil rapper or whatever." I said laughing at my screen. "Ain't nun lil about me ma." I looked at him with a questioned look "Ma? Do not call me no damn 'Ma'." I said staring to laugh again.

I looked back to my phone seeing Blu had his phone set up on his desk. I looked at him for a few seconds though, he had his shirt off and just some sweats. I guess he caught me staring at him through the phone cause he looked right back at me. I turned my attention back on the screen "Yo Blu, you ready I've been waiting on you for the past 7 minutes." He let out a 'mhm' still looking at me through the camera.

"What you looking at me like that for?" I had a lil grin on my face though cause imma be so for real.. he's fine as hell right now, but I'm definitely gon let that show to the public. "Like what?" He laughed a lil at the end. He finally turned his head to his screen and started to play. I just had my eyebrow raised a lil cause what's funny 🧐.

"You here yet? I'm at the club." "Ight, my screens loading so I'll be there in a few." He nodded his head and started go around shooting randoms. "What you goin 'round shooting them people for!" I was full on laughing now cause I could hear it through the phone, he started to laugh to and started shooting at more people. My screen finally loaded after an eternity.

"My screen loaded, I'm on my way." In this game I was a crazy ass driver cause ion know how to drive in these types of games. I finally got there and almost ran his ass over. "Damn girl! Almost killed my ass!" He was full on laughing and I was looking at him with a bffr look on my face. I saw my chat dissing me on how bad of a driver I was. "Y'all needs be quite, and boy cmon get in this car for i for real run yo ass over."

[9:30 pm]

[9:30 pm]

I had just gotten off the steam with Blu, but he was still on his. We was just talking to each other while I was doing random shit. I got a text from my best friend, Sevyn. She was having a party for her 18th birthday tomorrow night. Of course I was gonna come so I texted her back 'Of course! Send me the info.'

I had a happy look on my face since this was the first party I'll be going to this summer. "What you lookin so happy for?" Blu asked me since he ain't hear me talking for a min. "Don't worry about it." He had a mug on his face and turned back to his game.

I got up and went to my closet to pick out something to wear, all she said was dress cute so imma wear a cute dress I have and some heels. (Y'all are a lil extra and like to show outt 🤪) I took it from my closet and set it aside for tomorrow night. "Aye Blu! Imma go ahead and go to bed, I'll talk to you later?" He nodded, "Yeah, goodnight ma." "What I tell you about calling me that? And goodnight Blu." I said with a chuckle and ended the call.

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█-a dk3offzaza production!!*not proof read so might be spelling mistakes * leave comment and vote! 🫶🏾

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
-a dk3offzaza production!!
*not proof read so might be spelling mistakes
* leave comment and vote! 🫶🏾