04 , COMING OVER

Y/n's Point of View 𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇5:34pm [06/17]

Y/n's Point of View
𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇
5:34pm [06/17]

Y/n's Point of View 𓊆BROOKLYN, NY𓊇5:34pm [06/17]

❥𓂃𓏧

Me and Camrin have been talking everyday ever since the party, but we never brought up the fact that we almost kissed. It didn't bother me, it just left me confused. I was about to get on my Twitch, like always and play a game that my supporters wanted me to play. It's a horror game called 'The Mortuary Assistant' and I was hella nervous to play it cause 1. I get scared easy, and 2. I hate horror but it was recommended to me so I'll play it.

The notification that I was live went to my subscribers on Twitch. I'm playing the full game since I've played the demo already. My phone started to ring hella loud since my ringer was on. I looked over to see that Camrin was face timing me so I answered. "Hey Cam! Whatchu doing?" I tried to set my phone up so he could see me. "Nun, I was just checking up on you." I hummed and switched my attention back on my screen. "What you doing right now though, Ma?" I looked over to him with a mug on my face, "I'm playing this horror game my supporters wanted me to play. And I'm not gon keep telling you to stop calling me that Camrin."

He just shrugged his shoulders "I do what I want Mama" I rolled my eyes and started playing the game. Throughout the game I had let out a few screams here and here from the jump scares but I was half way through. Every time I screamed Camrin started laughing at me which made me flip him off every time.

I had paused the game to take a break and get some water. I got up and started to walk out my room. I only had on a crop top and some panties. My computer camera couldn't see that low so I was fine, but I completely forgot Cam was even there cause he'd been quite for a good minute. When I got up I heard him whistle and I immediately turned around. "Oh shit! I forgot you were even there." I laughed awkwardly before getting a blanket covering myself up. He just laughed and kept his eyes on me even as I walked out.

I came back with a bottle of water and some snacks cause imma be at my set up for a while. I brought some weed with me too cause girll, this game is stressing me out with all these instructions. I started to roll up before I got interrupted, "Ian know you smoked shorty" "mhm i do." I said continuing to roll up my weed. "You should roll up wimme some time." I just shrugged my shoulders "I'll think about it."

I was finally getting to the end of this scary ass game and I think imma have nightmares tonight

I was finally getting to the end of this scary ass game and I think imma have nightmares tonight. The amount of jump scares I've had from this was unreal. Me and Cam were still on the phone so I decided imma end the stream for right now and come back to the game later. "Alright y'all, imma end the stream for right now okay? I'll come back to the game in a few days maybe. I've had enough scares for tonight."

xoxoloop: noo, I was excited to see the end

User162: she's probably gon still be otp with C Blu after this 😂

User827:new couple?? 👀

I laughed at the comments, "y'all are crazy, there is no new couple, and I said I'll finish it in a few days y'all. Be patient." I blew a quick kiss to my stream, "I love you all! Bye bye." I ended the stream with a groan and stretched out my body from sitting down for so long. I put on some shirts before getting up about to get ready to just chill at home today.

I looked at my phone to make sure Camrin was still on the phone, to see him looking at me in some type of way. "Why are you always looking at me like that?" I said with a chuckle afterwards. He just shrugged and started to lick his lips, still staring at me. I went into my bathroom, setting up my skin care and shit about to relax.

"What you about to do?" I opened my cleanser bottle and put some in my facial brush, "I'm doing my skincare right now, tryna relax." He hummed in acknowledgment, trying to see what I saw doing. "You doing anything else today?" I just shrugged at his question, "Nah, I'm just Dina chill and relax today, why you ask?" I finally looked at him, looking away from my mirror.

"I'm Tuan come down there, just to see how it is." "Hmm,see how what is?" I started to do my skincare still, but I let him know that I was still listening. "Your vibe, I wanna see how you chill." I started to think about it, he's never been to my house before, but we've gotten to know each other a little better over the few days so why not.

"Alright, that's fine. Let's just hope your not a serial killer on the down low or sumn." I said laughing at my own joke, he mugged me and clicked his teeth. "Man whatever, imma be there in a few hours though. I'm going to the studio for a sesh then I'll be on my way." I nodded my head "okay, I'll send you my addy. You know I live in Brooklyn right?". (Y'all I don't know how far the Bronx is from Brooklyn, let's just pretend that it's kinda close 😃)

"Yeah I know, it ain't that far though, like I said I'll be there in a few." "Ight then, when you get here can we talk about something." "Sure, whatever you want mh, talk to you later." I started to think about what I wanted to say to him when he got here, to prepare myself gor the conversation. "See you."

I hung up the phone and sighed heavy. I finished my skincare and walked out the bathroom getting some more snacks, a Powerade and some edible gummy's, the green apple ones specifically. I turned on a movie on Disney + and started watching it, waiting on Blu to get here so we can talk.

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█-a dk3offzaza production!!*not proof read so there might be spelling mistakes * leave comment and vote! 🫶🏾

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
-a dk3offzaza production!!
*not proof read so there might be spelling mistakes
* leave comment and vote! 🫶🏾