1: Dark Room

Hot.

It's so hot.

Sweat is all over my face and my body. The room is hot even though the aircond is on. The way the light ilumminate this room, giving me full access to see a naked girl below me arched her back, feeling my fingers inside her.

"Fuck y/n," she moaned my name as I thrust faster making her scratch my back. It's hurt but I don't care if she leave her nails mark there.

"Almost there-" she closed her eyes tightly as she about to cum. I lean in and kiss her lips, my tongue roam hungryly inside her mouth. "Mhmmm" she moaned in between our kisses.

I pull away to look at the girl beneath me, still close her eyes feeling pressure.

"Hold it baby girl," I husk at her ear as I keep thrusting my fingers in her womanhood.

"I- Can't" she said, pulling me closer onto her body. I groan watching her scream in pressure as I feel her walls tight. Thrust 2 times more in a slow pace before pulling it out making her whimpers.

"Sensitive as always," I said while put my fingers inside her mouth. She suck it looking at my eyes with full of lust. She lick it slowly, tasting herself before I take back my fingers and kiss her.

I drop beside her, feel tired since this is her third times organism non-stop. A sighed leave my mouth with a closing eyes.

"Are you tired?" She asked while snuggling near me and pulling the blanket to cover our body.

"Yeah," I whisper, breathing slowly.

"Get some sleep," she said, kissing my cheeks before getting of the bed and her clothes.

"You're leaving?" I raised my eyebrows watching her about to get inside the bathroom.

"Yea, I have a date with my boyfriend in 2 hours so I need to get ready." She wink, bring towel with her into the bathroom.

"Make sure to hide the hickeys!" I yelled and laughed after hearing she curse at the redness on her neck.

After a few minutes taking a shower, she's finally come out with just a towel wrapped around her body. I eyed her as she let the towel fell on the floor, wearing her expensive bra that I bought for her.

"Stop staring," she said, blushing. A soft laugh left my mouth before standing up and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her back presses on my front and I kiss her nape, smell her hair. She's using my shampoo.

"Y-y/n," she stutter, putting her hands on my mine, trying to push it gently but I stay still which I get a groan from her.

"Yes baby girl?" I whisper in her ear. I could see how red it is, getting a smugly smirk on my face.

"You know that I need to go right?" She said, trying to wear her panties.

"I know baby girl," I run my hand through her body and stop at her womanhood, rubbing her clit slowly as she whimpers on my touch. "But are you sure you want to leave with this?" I pull my hand and show how wet she is just by a single press. "Sensitive as always,"

"Dammit y/n," she turn around and pull me for a kiss. "Just 1 more round," she said before pushing me on bed.

Too easy, I thought to myself.

The room once cold but now it replaced with a familiar hotness. It's surrounded with the sound of our kisses, her moan and my name. Another organism and she begged for more.

Not enough and will never feel enough. Minutes had passed by without us realizing it until we almost pass out on the bed.

I look at her as she breath slowly, up and down, to tired after how many rounds? I lost count.