Day 1: A Worrying Meeting

Hi! Welcome to this story, please don't judge parts of this story, it's my first. Anyways, enjoy!

Ash and his class are on a field trip with his classmates, to Poni Island. Ash was very eager to battle Tapu Fini, the island guardian, especially the Kahuna!

"Professor, Professor! When are we going to arri-" "Ash, calm down. Any minute now" Kukui interrupted Ash. Before Ash knew it, he and his classmates were there. Everybody gasped as the beautiful sight of Poni, greeted my Nurse Joy.

"Welcome to Poni Island! It's a pleasure to have you all here!" Nurse Joy happily said. "Thank you for letting us come here." Kukui replied, while everyone was getting off the boat.

"Okay class, today we are going to split up and explore the island! Have fun!" Kukui explained. Everybody left immediately.

"Lillie, Lana," Mallow asked. "Do you want to group up and explore with me?" "Sure!" Both Lana and Lillie said and walked toward the Pokemon Center, but the boys went on their own way.

Kiawe went to look for fire types, Sophocles went into the boys room and worked on a car for the Charjibug race, and Ash went to look for Tapu Fini.

"Okay Pikachu! If you see Tapu Fini, use Thunderbolt on it, okay?" Ash explained "Pika!" Pikachu replied.

...

Gladion was walking across a mountain on Poni Island with his Pokémon, also looking for Tapu Fini so he could battle it. "Okay, Silvally. Would you like to battle Tapu Fini?" Gladion asked, Silvally cried in agreement. And then he heard a familiar voice, coming closer and closer to him.

"I wonder if the girls or boys are gonna be up here, do you think too Pikachu?" Ash asked Pilachu. "Chu- PIKA!?!" Pikachu yelled out and pointed at a blonde teenager with bangs and a ahoge, it was Gladion!

"Gladion?! What are you doing here?" Ash yelled in question. Gladion replied: "Oh, hi Ash. I am wanting to battle with Tapu Fini." "Really? Me too!" Ash said excitedly. Gladion chuckled.

"Ash is so un-mature and childish," Gladion thought, "but I guess that's what I like about him."

"GLADION!" Ash yelled. "What?!" Gladion said surpried. "Ive been calling your name 5 times! Why were you not responding!?" Ash scolded. Gladion blushed. "I-I was thinking how I was going to battle Tapu Fini, heh.." Gladion said worriedly.

"Why did I zone out?! Gladion thought, Wait- no! Do I have a crush on him?!" When he focused back, Ash was staring at him, worryingly.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem so zoned out when you are by me." Ash said sadly. "Yeah, I'm fine." Gladion replied. "Oh! Now I remembered, we have to finish our battle, remember? Stupid Team Rocket interrupted us." Ash asked excitedly. Gladion agreed.

Gladion and Ash battled against each other with Lycanroc on Lycanroc. They both battled hard, but Gladion won the battle.

...

Man, Gladion, that was amazing! You are really strong!" Ash said. Gladion blushed. "Ash is so kind and cute. Gladion thought again. "I love how he never gives up and never rages."

"Gladion. Are you zoning out, AGAIN,"Ash asked and put a hand on his shoulder. "Is there something wrong?" Gladion shaked his head. "Okay... well, I have to go. See you later?" "Okay. Bye, Ash." The two boys split up.