Day 1, Part 2: Thinking Of You

In some of the story, there are recaps! Enjoy!

"Gladion, are you zoning out, AGAIN?," Ash asked and put a hand on his shoulder. "Is there something wrong?" Gladion shaked his head. "Okay... well, I have to go. See you later?" "Okay, bye Ash." The two boys split up.

...

Ash walked to the Pokemon Center to meet up with his class, and Gladion. He felt sad.

"Oh my Arceus, I was being so weird. I wish we could've talked more." Gladion thought, tearing up. Lycanroc and Umbreon noticed and nuzzled his leg, "Oh, thank you Umbreon and Lycanroc." Gladion sadly said.

Gladion and his Pokémon sat down by a nearby tree to take a break, with Gladion still sad.

...

Ash managed to get back to the Pokemon Center to see Kukui and his classmates talking with each other.

"Alola Ash!" Kukui said. "How was your venture?" "Good.." Ash replied. "I met Gladion and had a battle with hi-" "Wait, you saw Gladion?!" Lillie yelled. "Yeah, but he was acting... strange." Ash said worryingly. "Lillie, may I talk with you, privately?" "Professor Kukui, may I?" Lillie asked.  "Okay." Kukui replied.

Ash and Lillie walked to the girls room, and sat down on her bed.

"Lillie, you heard me when I said Gladion was acting strange, right?" Ash asked. "Yes, I did. How was he being strange?" Lillie asked.

"Gladion was zoning out, a lot. Its like he always does that when he's looking at or nearby me. Does he do that to you?" Ash asked worriedly. "No, never." Lillie replied.

...

It was night. Gladion was walking through a large forest, when he was encountered by a large but weird shaped creature. Looking closer, it looked like... Tapu Fini!

"Holy Miltank, it's Tapu Fini!" Gladion yelled. "Silvally, use Air Slash!" Silvally used the attack, but it did not take damage. Tapu Fini used Surf, knocking out Silvally. Then, Gladion returned Silvally and ran to the nearest Pokemon Center.

...

Ash and Lillie exited the room and went into the lobby.

"Hi kids! We are just about to eat, so you are just on time!" Kukui said. Everyone got their food, and ate.

"Man!" Ash said. "Im so fu-" Ash was inturruped by a familiar trainer ran through the doors, with an Umbreon and Midnight form Lycanroc, it was Gladion.

"Nurse Joy! My Pokémon is badly injured, may you please heal it?" Gladion said sadly. "Yes, of course. If I may have its pokeball." Nurse Joy said back. Gladion gave the ball and Nurse Joy took it to the back with Blissey and Comefy following her behind.

Gladion sat by a nearby chair, not knowing that he sat in a chair next to where Ash was sitting.

"Oh, hi Gladion." Ash said. Gladion jumped and blushed at the same time. "Sorry Gladion for scaring you." Ash apologized. "No, it's fine." Gladion replied, he looked so tired.

"Are you okay, big brother?" Lillie asked. "Kind of," Gladion explained."I was battling Tapu Fi-" "TAPU FINI?! THATS SO COOL!" Ash yelled with excitement. Gladion blushed and chuckled a little. Gladion was getting more sleepy, and soon he seemed to black out.