Chapter 1

(The past, On a random mountain..)

"Hey macaque! We should go fight some more demons, just for fun!" Y/N said, an eager look on her face. And Macaque just sighed,

"Listen, Y/N. I get that we normally fight demons for fun and all but I've been thinking about it..I think we should stop."  Macaque said, rubbing the back of his head but not looking at her.

Y/N just gave him a confused look, her arms hanging at her side, "what? Why? We always go fight demons when we're bored, besides, not like we're doing anything wrong. One less demon the world has to deal with, and we don't even kill them!"

Macaque drops his arm from the back of his head and looks at her with a worried but stern expression. "I know, it's just- I guess I'm just worried that we'll pick a fight with the wrong demon one day, and...as cheesy as this sounds, I don't want anything happening to you, your the closest thing I have to a real friend."

Y/N just sighs and her expression softens, she walks up to him, hanging an arm around his shoulders. But she continues to try and convince him.

"Agh..Macaque, come on dude! We'll just be more careful with who we pick now, no big deal. Nothing will happen! Lets just go kick some demon ass, we're practically undefeated!"

Macaque stays quiet for a moment but slowly gives in, chuckling and sighing. "Alright alright fine..we can go fight some demons"

Y/N smiles and takes her arm off of his shoulders, starting to walk off already as she calls out to him.

"Ha! I knew you couldn't resist! Come on, there's demons out there ready to get their ass handed to them!"

Macaque laughs softly, and begins to follow behind her, "yeah yeah, I'm coming.."

*At the city*

By the time they get there on foot, the sun is pretty much set as the moon and stars start to come out. Macaque and Y/N are just sitting on a random buildings roof, looking for a demon to fight.

"Ugh...there was pretty much no point of doing this.  There's no demon in sight!" Y/N groans. Macaque just laughs a bit, slowly standing up. "Yeah well, you were the one who insisted on coming, so you can't be complaining"

She just rolls her eyes, still searching for any demons. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say."

Macaque sighs, "I think we should get back to the mountain, it's getting dark. I can find some decent food for dinner this time." He says as he starts to walk off.

Y/N suddenly gasps in surprise, making him stop and turn around. "What happened? Is something wrong?"

She just shushes him, pointing at a random alley, and whispers  "look, over there. It's a demon. Lets go get them!"

he looks where's she's pointing but he just shakes his head "Too late Y/N, let's just get going. I'm tired and hungry, we can do this tomorrow or another day."

Y/N slowly gets up "Ugh..come on..! I mean look at the dude, he seems so weak! We can defeat him like nothing."

Macaque sighs "No, if you want to get them, go ahead, but I'm leaving. I'll be at the mountain when your done."

She gives an annoyed glare and starts heading to the edge of the roof, ready to go after the demon. "Fine. Go ahead, I'll defeat this demon myself.  But don't complain when I tell you about it and how fun and easy it was."

"Mhm. Wasn't planning on it anyways, see ya" he says as he starts to walk off, heading back to the mountain. Y/N doing the same, going to defeat the demon.

...But Macaque knew better than to leave her alone. He may not stay right by her and watch her like a hawk, but he'll be somewhat close.

*With Y/N*

As Y/N heads to the alley, jumping from roof to roof,  she complains to herself. "Stupid Macaque. He's been so boring lately. ..whatever, I'm going to defeat this demon and he'll wish he agreed to come."

Once she gets to the alley, she lands on a nearby roof top, careful not to make any noise so she can just sneak up on the demon. She slowly makes her way down into the alley, the demon not noticing her at all, until she speaks.

"Hey there dude! How are you?"

The demon is a bit startled but sighs "oh, it's just a simple mortal. How did you even get in here, I've been keeping watch the whole time."

Y/N laughs a bit, "eh, I have my ways, anyway! Enough with the talking," she get into a fighting pose with a grin, "lets just start the fighting."

(I suck at writing fighting scenes so we'll just get to the main part)

The demon kicks her right in her stomach, sending her flying into the alleys wall, dust flying everywhere as she sits there. She's covered in scratches all around her body, some bleeding, but her head is bleeding too...god that demon can do some damage..but they looked so weak..

Y/N gets up shakily, smirking but it's obvious she's gotten her ass handed to her and is in pain. But she's speaks, out of breath. "Damn..you can really do some damage..why not we just call this off, my bad for sneaking up on you like that earlier.."

The demon laughs darkly, "You really think we can just stop that easily? Heh..no. But I'll give it to you, you can fight." The demon sighs, "I would just finish you off right now, but I'll see if my leader wants anything to do with you. He'll probably see some hope in you or some shit like that. But I'm assuming you won't be coming quietly so.." they punch her again, knocking her down. She can't even stand. The demon grins and whistles, suddenly 5 other people in black hoods come and they begin to surround me.

"Woah- hey! What are you planning!?" Y/N tries to fight out of it but she's too weak.

"Relax, we're not going to kill you..yet." The demons laughs to himself, just messing with her.

Y/N grits her teeth, "Just wait till my friend finds out, he'll-.." she gets cut off by the demon.

"He'll what? You were pretty powerful, so what's your little friend gonna do if you can't even stop me?" He nods his head to the other 5.

"Make her shut up. Put some tape on her mouth or something, and hold her down, don't let her get away."

They start to rip up a piece of tape, and she tries to move her head so they can't put it on.
She didn't want to call for macaque..but she had no choice now..she's too weak. Lets just hope he'll even hear her, he's most likely long gone by now. But he has Six Ears, he should hear.

She sucked in as much air as she could and yelled as loud as she could "MACAQUE!!" That sounded a too desperate for her liking but oh well, but when did she get so out of breath...?

They finally got the tape on her mouth.  Making it harder for her to breath as it already was. The blood loss from her head doesn't help either.

*With Macaque*

He was sitting peacefully on a decently far roof from where they found the demon until he heard someone yell out for him...it took a second for him to process it, but when he did, he immediately got up and headed towards the alley.

"Shit..Y/N I told you we should've gone back to the mountain. ...You better be okay."

When he gets there, he looks for you, not intervening just yet till he sees what's going on.

Till he sees you. Bloody, covered in scratches, being held down with people in hoods with duck tape on your mouth. You've never been this weak in a fight before..

"Damnit Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*1368 words*

I think you guys can guess what's going on here. Anyway, let's hope that I actually follow through with this story. I have really good ideas for this, so I'm pretty sure I will. But yeah, thank you for reading! The next part should be up soon! 

Also if you can tell what's happening or what's going to happen, feel free to leave some ideas you might want for this story :]