The graveyard

It's 1am and you quietly get out of bed. You look around and see that Deuce and Heath are both asleep. You sigh and you quietly sneak out of the Dorm room towards the graveyard. When you walk on the stairs, you hear creaks all over. You quickly walk down the stairs and see from the window that someone is already at the cemetery. You walk to the window to see what that person is doing. She is making a magic potion!! Is Cleo really going to curse you? You don't hesitate for a moment and crawl towards the person. When the person is 3 feet away from you, jump on top of her. 'Got it, this is the end Cleo!!' you say and you take off her cloak.

"Draculaura?" you say and you take a step back. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" she asks and she looks at you with her purple eyes. "I thought you were Cleo, that you would curse me for hanging out with Deuce," you say and you look at the cauldron. 'So you're a witch, huh' you say and you point to the cauldron. "Please don't tell headmistress Bloodgood," says Draculaura and she looks a little frightened. "Of course not, I would never betray you" you say and give Draculaura a hug. 'Why would Cleo be here, she's terrified of the cemetery' says Draculaura and she looks at you confused. "She told me to come here so we could take care of things," you say and look around. Draculaura starts laughing. 'Typical Cleo, acting tough to impress Deuce' says Draculaura and she throws something in the cauldron again. "So she was just pretending" you say and you start laughing. "So she's the wimp here, instead of me," you say and you watch Draculaura throw something into the cauldron again. 'Looks like, say can you indicate that?' Draculaura says, pointing to a spider's leg. You smile and give the Spider's paw to Draculaura. Suddenly you hear a bell ring. 'Oh, time to get up' says Draculaura and she hides the witch's cauldron in a bush. You walk back to school together.