A fight

you walk into the school, along with Draculaura. If you walk to the Canteen for Breakfast, you will see Cleo. She is bothering Deuce all the time, but Deuce just ignores her. You smile and walk towards them. "Hey Cleo, where were you last night?" you asked and you looked at her. 'I was at the cemetery duhh, but you were too scared to come' says Cleo and she looks at Deuce. 'Huh, funny I didn't see you there with Draculaura' you say and you start grinning. "W-What do you mean?" says Cleo in a stutter and you can see by her face that she's starting to get nervous. I was at the cemetery and I didn't see you. I even made a video about the cemetery when I was there. And when I walked over there I didn't see you walking there' you say and you sit down next to Deuce. "Next time Cleo, if you say something you should do it too" you say and you grab a sandwich. "Looks like your little plan failed Cleo," says Deuce and he starts to chuckle. "Ugh I hate you Y/N!!" Cleo shouts and she walks away angrily. "So what did I miss?" you ask and you poke Deuce. "Not much, just a bragging Cleo," says Deuce and takes a bite of his sandwich. ′′ Aww man, I would have loved to see that ′′ you say and you both almost fall off your chair laughing.

After lunch you walk down the hall with your whole group of friends. Suddenly you get a slap in the face. "Wtf, Cleo?!" shouts Deuce and he looks angrily at Cleo. "Calm down, it was just a blow" says Cleo and she starts to grin. You get up and kick Cleo in the face. 'Wtf Y/N!!' shrieks Cleo. "Calm down, it was just a kick" you say and you start to grin. "Oohh, payback~" Heath says and puts his arm over Cleo. "What's the matter, angry that all your plans fail?" says Deuce and he starts laughing. Suddenly headmistress Bloodgood approaches. "What's going on here?!" she calls. "To my office, everyone!!!" she calls and pulls us by the arms.