How it started

How it started
Chapter 1
"The more you
Hate
The harder you
Love"

It was the summer before 7th Grade when the Stilinski son got his Hogwarts letter. It had been an average day, the sheriff was at work, basking in the cool air of the station's AC, everyone would basically be sweating through their uniforms otherwise. Unbeknownst to him, his son's day was about to get a whole lot more exciting.

At the Stilinski residence Stiles was sitting on his bed reading through some historical wizarding books from his mum's old trunk when he heard a tap on his window. Closing his book and slowly putting it down he cautiously got up walking over to his window sighing with relief when he realized it was just an owl flapping its wings trying to stay in the air with a letter in his beak. Opening his window, letting the owl in and watching him perch on his desk waiting for him to take the letter.

Stiles walked over to the brown owl leaving the window open so it could fly out when it pleased. Grabbing the letter the first thing the youngest Stilinski noticed was the red wax seal on the lip of the letter keeping it closed, looking closer he noticed that it has animals on it he could make out a bird and snake but that was all he needed to see to understand where the letter had come from considering its the same as his mother got years ago. Flipping it over seeing that the letter was in fact addressed to him he opened it before hearing a squawk almost in protest.

Looking up back at the owl, which he forgot was there, who had almost an upset look on its flat face, it took Stiles a minute before realizing what the owl was waiting for. Telling it to hold on as he moved his bed to open a space under it which held his trunk, opening that he grabbed a small pouch that held some wizarding money that his mum left. Walking back over to the owl taking out three knuts and putting them in one of its taloned claws it squawked before it flew off leaving stiles to clean his room up.

After tidying up his room, Stiles sat down at his desk successfully opening up his letter and pulling out the papers this time uninterrupted. There were two old brownish papers both folded neatly into a bundle, the first one he unfolded was the acceptance letter.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of  WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of  Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards,)

Dear Mr. Stilinski

We are pleased to inform you that you
Have been accepted at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl no
later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy headmaster

The second letter was a list  of equipment that he had to acquire for the first year.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of  WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three Sets of Plain work robes (Black)
2. One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear
3. One Pair of Protective Gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name-tags.