🎨| thirteen

chapter 13, season 1

it's been a few hours since you and eren decided to skip school and just spend some time with one another. currently, the two of you were watching the princess in the frog and suddenly your door swung open.

"why in the fuck would you leave and not tell us?" connie asked as he walked into your room with an angry expression on his face.

"nigga, it's only twelve, why're you home?" you asked the gray haired man. "because i wanted to come home and i know momma ain't here." he said as he sat down on your desk chair.

"momma ain't what now?" your mother asked and she appeared in your doorway. "constance," your mother sighed. "why are you home?"

"because i could feel that n/n wasn't there, so i left." he said simply. your mother just rolled her eyes because connie's always uses that excuse for everything.

"i know one thing, both of you better be in school tomorrow and i'm staying home all day. i better not see either of you in the house before school lets out. me dejo clara?" (do i make myself clear?) she asked sternly.

"si." the both of you said at the same time. "okay, great." and with that, she closed your door and left the three of you alone.

you got up off your bed and walked towards your closet. "what are you doing?" connie asked. "well for one, i need to go get my car, and two, i'm hungry." you reply as you slipped your lavender crocs on and grabbed your keys.

"we'll go with you." eren and connie got up from their spots and put their shoes on. once everyone gathered their things, you all made your way downstairs. "we'll be back momma." you say to her as you open up the front door.

"be safe." was all she said as she watched her daily talk shows. you hummed in response and made your way out the door.

you all made your way to eren's car. you connected your phone to the aux and played glue song by beabadoobee. you and eren hummed the song as he drove back to the song. "if y'all don't turn this lovey dovey shit off while i'm in here." connie huffed.

before you could respond to the gray haired boy, your phone rang stopping the music. you looked at the caller id and saw it was mila. "hey mi, what's goin' on?" you asked.

"nothing foreal, you busy today?" she asked as she began walking out the school. "no, why? and where you goin'?"

"i need you to re-dye my hair. the pink is fading into this weird blonde color and i'm not digging that." she explained as she kept walking to her destination. "okay, where you goin' though?" you asked again.

"oh, the bus stop. i gotta go to the store and get the stuff." she told you as she made her way to the bus stop. "i'm coming back to school to get my car, so-"

"ugh, why are you here?" you could hear armin's light voice in the background. "fuck off, i was here first." you could see mila put up her middle finger which caused you to laugh.