🎨| fourteen

chapter 14, season 1

"i really don't get why your so nervous." mila said as she plucked her eyebrows. armin rolled his eyes. "don't be stupid. of course she'd be nervous. she's going to be alone with eren at his new place. shit, i'd be nervous too."

"roll those stupid blue eyes at me again and watch what happens." mila threatens. "anyways," armin rolls his eyes again. mila had to take a deep breath before she really hurt armin's smart ass. "why are you stressing about what to wear? it's just eren." armin says as he watched you make a mess of your closet trying to find a cute outfit.

"okay, that i can agree with." mila replies. "just wear sweats and a crop top." she suggests.

you ignored your friends and kept continuing to look for a cute outfit. eren told you that he had a surprise planned and you already knew that you needed to dress cute.

last week armani dragged you to the mall and she basically revamped your entire wardrobe. you bought a lot of mini skirts, crop tops and dresses. it's going to be getting cold soon, so you wanna wear a skirt or maybe even a dress.

"min, what's the weather?" you asked your young friend. "sixty-eight, but it's humid." he replied. "damn, that's lowkey hot for it to be mid october." mila commented.

you grabbed a pleated jean skirt and a cute sweater you stole from mikasa. "how we feel about this?" you asked the two.

"where are y'all even going?" mila asked. "that's cute, but i feel like that's kinda casual, but then again, i don't know what the hell y'all are doing."

"i'm pretty sure we're going out to eat and then having a sleepover at his house." you explained to the duo. "why not wear a dress?" armin proposed.

"how about this, y'all look for my outfit while i go take my shower?" you asked. "makes more sense since you only have an hour left to get ready." armin shrugged his shoulders before getting up and walking towards you closet.

timeskip

"just to picture you is what gets me through." you lowkey sung jhene aiko as you straightened your hair. your makeup was done and now you were waiting for mila and armin to bring your outfit to you.

as you reapplied your blush, eren facetimed you. normally you'd have your camera set up, but you didn't want him to see you yet.

"hey baby, you almost ready?" the brunette asked. "yeah, i just gotta get dressed." you told him.

"how long will that- wait, why isn't your camera set up?" he mugged the camera. you let out a little laugh before responding. "you can't see me yet."