Chapter 3

~ Kylie pov ~
It was the day of the concert. I woke up and I began to scream I was so excited. It's hard to believe that two weeks ago Brooklyn and I were just having a sleepover and hanging out like we usually do and then we won front row seats and a mean and greet. Today we were going to meet our idols.

My mom decided that she would drive us down to the concert and we would get a hotel room,,, in the same hotel that one direction were staying in,,, just so that she wouldn't need to drive out while there were tons of people trying to leave. The whole ride we had one direction on repeat. No Control came on and we went crazy. We had the sun roof wide open and all the windows down, the music all the way up and were screaming the whole time.

Once we got to Toronto we checked into the hotel and then Brooklyn and I began to get ready. My mom decided that we would just get room service cause that would be easier. After Brooklyn and I were read and we finished our dinner, my mom gave us both $200. "Why are you giving us so much money?" I asked confused. She doesn't even give me $5 for lunches. She smiled "It's not everyday that you get to meet your idols, go have a good time, but lots of stuff" she then pushed us out the door.

Once we got to the Rogers Centre we found our entrance and then found our seats. Paul was standing right in front of having. We began to scream and we took some pictures with us. "You're Kylie and Brooklyn right?" He asked us. We nodded our heads pretty quickly. He laughed and then gave us our meet and greet passes.