Chapter 25

~~ Kylie pov ~~

*one week later*

"Okay bye mom, we have to leave now" I said. "Okay bye, have a good trip, tell your aunt and uncle and cousins that I say hi, say hello to Niall for me and also Harry Liam and Louis" my mom said. "Okay yes mom, bye mom, love you mom" I said. "Okay text me when you land love you" my mom replied. "Bye mom" I said. "Bye girls have fun" my mom said as we walked out the door.

Brooklyn and I got to the airport. There were security that took us right to the runway. "Woah" I said as I walked onto their private jet. It was so nice. "Hope that you enjoy your flight" the pilot said as he set our luggage down "i'll be returning you back here in a week correct?" the pilot asked. I nodded "yes thank you" I replied. The door then closed and the pilot went up to the front with the other pilots and closer the door. "Wow I can't believe that were on one directions private jet, I mean I know that one of them is my boyfriend and the other 3 are my best friends but I am still a fan girl, and oh my god I can't believe that were on their jet!" I said. "Oh look here's a note from Harry" Brooklyn pointed out . I read the note out loud "can't wait to see you girls soon all the love H xx" I smiled. "Were going to Belfast" I said.