< 1 >

Authors note : Hello guys uhm I just wanted to say if you enjoy this book pls read the rest of mine so yeah? okay ty! 👁👅👁

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Y/N - your name
Y/L/N - your last name
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"And Boom that's how I ended up here, with you guys! " - Caleb said. You and The cast were having some time while you wait to the duffer brothers are ready. The Duffer brothers dismiss us and you walked up to Finn. "Hi Finn! " you said, "Hi love!, how was your day today? " he asked while you blushed deep red "i-i it was good! " . He laughs and asked you "wanna spend a night at my house? " you always wanted to hang out with since your always busy . You said "Sure, why not? ". He smiles " okay let's get going love! ".

AFTER DRIVING YOU AND HIM ARRIVE!!!

" Well we are Here! " Finn said as he open the door for you. You laughed it off and walk while looking around. "So what do you want to do now love? ". " hmmmm" you said as looking at the couch. Wanna cuddle? You said as Finn turns around and looks at you "Sure, Yes, Of course!! " Finn says excited. You laugh it off and walk to his room. Finn closes the Door and gets on the bed "Come on Babyyyy!!! " he said as he was begging you to get in the bed. You giggled and went to his bed. He coup you up and put his arms around your shoulder. Yours and his legs were together. And Finn whisper to you "Hey baby". " yes my love? " you said as looking up at him. "I love you so much,and you look so adorable!" you blushed and rub your head on his chest. He laughs and says "aww babyy! ". " stop Finn! " you said as you turned facing the other way. "Baby noo!, I'll stop I promise". You go back looking at him and cuddle with him. " Love you Finn Wolfhard. " you say as you fall asleep . "Love you too y/n y/l/n... He kisses your forehead and pulls you close to him. He whisper to himself " she's only mine.. " as Finn fell asleep.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Authors Note: IK THAT WAS SMALL BUT I'LL MAKE LONGER ONES I SWEAR!! 😆🙏🏼🙏🏼😣

Words : 390

signing off..