< 2 >

y/f/c - your fav color

**FINN'S POV!!***
when I woke up, I saw y/n. She's so pretty. She's the girl of my dreams.. But I didn't have all this time to admire my beautiful girlfriend. I got up and took a shower, only covering the bottom of my body with a towel. I walk out and saw y/n woke up. "Good morning love, how'd you sleep? " I said as I smiled . " I slept good.. And you? " she said. I ignore her and got dressed because today was our photo shoot and we had to look good. I told her about and y/n got ready.

( 2 hours later 😱‼️)

***Y/Ns POV***
I got ready with a dress of a y/f/c color, and curled my hair . I went on Instagram and saw that Finn posted a story with me and him smiling. He took it when we were in bed. The caption said "Sleepover with a friend 💝. " it bother me that he called me friend.. Was he embarrassed of me?. Did he think anything bad about me?. No of course not, he's not like that, he's caring!..

( 2 HOURS LATER?!? 😱😱‼️)

* NO ONES POV * !!!

Finn and Y/N walk outside and took a Uber to the red carpet , they arrive early saw the rest of the cast. Caleb, Gaten, Millie, Sadie, Noah, Joe etc. They talked for a few minutes before a lot of fans came. The cast went to the carpet and talked to fans.

**FINN'S POV**

I Walked out to talked to some of the fans. Lights were flashing my eyes. Girls screaming "LOVE YOU FINN! ". The same things I here every time I go to these. A fan asked me " Finn, whats your secret? " i stutter a little " S-Secret?, I don't have anything to hide to my fans! " ,.... I did.. I was dating y/n..

( 4 HOURS LATER 😱😱)

Later that day The cast went to a restaurant to have some fun time. We talked about the red carpet event.

**Y/N'S POV!!!! 😱**

I was just minding my own business and eating until Finn started squeezing my thigh. I asked him " what's up love? " . He says " babyyy I wanna go homeeee" he said as he whined. I replied " love, we are having fun, could we stay for a bit longer? ".. He said " babe, but I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep, please babeeee! " he said as giving me puppy eyes. I got up and told everyone at the table "Hey me and Finn are going back before paparazzi come." They all agree and told us goodbye.

***NO ONES POV!! 😱)

Finn and Y/N were walking back to there apartment before paparazzi went a over them. Flashing Both of there eyes. Finn told y/n to grab his hand and he led the way .

**Finn's POV**
I pulled y/n to the door and ran to our apartment. We enter our room, close all our blinds and lock all doors. Y/N looked sad so I wanted to maybe cheer her up! " Babe you okay? " I asked as I sat right next to on the bed. "I am, just leave me alone okay? " she replied.. I started to over think, maybe I was the problem?, did I do anything wrong. "Babee if I did anything wrong tell me! " I said, "are you embarrassed of me?" she said .. "what? No of course not!, I love you so much, why would I be embarrassed of you! ".. " then why don't you tell the world that we are dating? " she said. "oh I'll do it if you want me too? ". I said and she just smiled a little and looked away. I went next to her on the bed and said " babe let's make a instgram story together please!! " she rolled her eyes as she said "ok ok fine! " we took a few pics and post 2 on my story, one saying "w her💝. ' and one saying nothing just our pics!

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

authors note : DANG THAT'S A LOT FR, ANYWAYS UHM I MIGHT NOT FINISH CS I'M SOOOO LAZY, BUT WE'LL SEE, IF YOU SHOW LOVE TO THIS BOOK, I'LL PROBABLY FINISH IT!! ‼️‼️😱😱💝💝 LOVE YOU ALL!!! ‼️‼️‼️‼️

words: 722 words