Payment

Parties weren't really Wukong's thing, but he found himself in the midst of this one anyway. 

Disguised as an adult human male, he stumbled over to a couch that was pushed towards the corner of the spacious room and sat down.

He stared down at the cup in his hand. it was filled with… something. Wukong wasnt really sure. Despite this, he downed the liquid in one big gulp. 

The room flashed between a variety of bright colours and flashing lights. He spotted two mortal men inhaling a strange white powder. Flour, maybe? Wukong shook his head. Humans were weird.

He felt a pair of hands on his shoulder and looked up to see a brunette in her early twenties. She smiled at him.

 "What are you doing over here all by yourself?" She asked him as she slipped in the space on the couch beside him.

"I...um..im sorry, who are you?" Wukong stuttered. The alcohol was starting to fog up his brain. His vision swam with strange new colours. He was scared he'd throw up on this nice lady if he wasnt careful.

She smiled wider and started running her hands down his forearms. "You don't have to worry about that." She whispered. "Your girlfriend isnt here, is she?"

Wukong furrowed his eyebrows. Girlfriend?

"Um..I d- dont have a girlfriend…"

The brunette gasped. "Oh, really? Thats a relief." She got up and pulled him to his feet. Wukong swayed a bit before managing to stand fully upright. The girl seemed to notice this and said, "Aw, you poor thing. Are you tired? How 'bout we find an empty bedroom upstairs, hm?"

"N-no thanks." Wukong pulled away from her. "I think im just gonna go home."

The brunette yanked him back. She pouted and wrapped her arms around him "Please? We can be quick."

Wukong studied her for a second. She was wearing a black crop top and extremely short shorts. Her fingernails were painted hot pink and she wore way too much makeup for Wukong's liking.

He wasnt at all attracted to this woman.

"I- I really dont think i should-"

"Hey Jessie, leave the poor guy alone, will ya?"

Wukong turned and saw someone about their age walking towards them. His long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and he had a scar above his right eye.

He looked familliar, but Wukong's drunken mind couldnt tell why.

Jessie's eyes clouded over and her face went slack. Then she  pouted. "Aw, Micheal, you ruin everything. Is it cause you want him all to yourself? Huh? Is that it?"

Micheal rolled his eyes at her. "Adam was looking for you. He said he wanted your number"

Jessie blushed. "A- Adam?" She pushed away from the flustered king and made her way over to a group of boys who were laughing and joking with each other.

'Micheal' waited until she was out of earshot before he grabbed Wukong and led him to a room, well hidden away from the party. He set Wukong on the bed and sat beside him.

Wukong glared at him and Micheal snickered. "Hey, princess. Never thought i'd see you in a place like this." Wukong said nothing and kept glaring at him.

"oh, right." Micheal snapped his fingers and his disguise melted away to reveal six ears and a long, black tail.

Wukong narrowed his eyes and growled. His own glamour melting away. "What do you want, Macaque?"