|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐔𝐀

𝐔𝐀

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊

Today is the first day of UA. I wore the standard UA uniform consists of a long-sleeved buttoned white shirt, a grey jacket with blue-green stripes and red tie and a dark blue-green pleated skirt.

I comb my long strawberry blonde hair, and quickly took my bags and left our manor. Our family's buttler drive me to UA and when we get there, I saw many students very nervous as I am, some are chatting excitedly to their friends.

While walking, I saw some students turn their heads at me and started whispering. I mentally sigh, being a child from a family of Pro Heroes can really catch many unwanted attention in public. Especially a child of No. 3 and No. 5 Pro Hero.

I arrived at the large door of Class 1-A and opened it, I smiled at the eyes who looked at me"Hello!"I greeted brightly which some greeted back before a boy who is relatively tall and muscular with a wide frame. He has short dark blue hair, flattened neatly down and parted on the right side of his head, a small patch completely shaved near the base of his head, and rather square eyes which match the notably pointed shape of his jaw.

"Good morning, I'm Iida Tenya!"he greeted. Familiarity flashed in my eyes.

If I remember, the Iida family are acquaintance to our family due to our similarities of being a family lineage of Pro Heroes. I never really met them personally, but I did heard that the Iidas have two sons.

I smiled at him"I'm Sorano Sakura, nice to meet you, Iida-san."I greeted as many of my new classmates walk closer to me and introduced themselves.

I met Tsuyu Asui, a short girl of a relatively slender build and has notably large hands. Her appearance is rather frog-like; she has a very wide mouth, which dips down a little in the middle just like that of a common frog, and oval-shaped eyes with large, black irises, their lower eyelashes visibly pronounced.

A cheerful girl named Ashido Mina, is a girl of medium height, possibly set a little more broadly than some of our classmates. Due to her Quirk, her skin is a light shade of pink, and she has somewhat square shaped eyes with black sclerae and yellow irises and notably long eyelashes below and around the sides of her eyes. Her face is framed by short fluffy and unruly pink hair which is slightly darker than her skin. She also has two thin pale yellow horns protruding from her head, hooked squarely and leaning diagonally to opposite sides, which seem to be slightly flexible, able to bend a bit to each side. During school hours, she wears the normal female U.A. uniform.

Kirishima Eijiro, is a muscular young man of average height and a rather impressive physique for his young age. He has red eyes pointed slightly inwards, and a small scar just above his right eye. He also has small eyebrows and pointed teeth. His hair is somewhat long, dyed a bright red, and spiked away from his head at all angles with gel, with two more pronounced tufts spiked on either side of his forehead like little horns.

Kyoka Jiro, a petite, fair-skinned girl with a slender, narrow-shouldered build. She has triangular, lazy-looking onyx eyes with notably long lower eyelashes and rather small eyebrows. Her hair is short, around chin length, and is dark purple in color with an asymmetrical fringe, and two reflections shaped like heartbeat monitor waves on either side of her head. Her most prominent features are the flexible, plug-like earphone jacks hanging from each of her earlobes at the end of two thin cords, which act like extra limbs; she is able to control these at will, and they are very flexible, able to change length if so desired. Unlike the me, Kyoka sometimes wears a waistcoat over her school uniform, in place of the usual U.A. blazer.

Hagakure Toru, is a reasonably short girl with a completely invisible body. She is only identifiable through held or worn objects, like clothing and accessories.

I keep talking to my new classmates, knowing about them more before someone talk to me from behind.

"Ne~"

I flinched slightly as I felt weird aura behind me, I turned around to be met by Mineta Minoru, with a strange look in his face that is really disturbing. Before he could jump to me, a hand stopped him from getting close to me. I look to the side and saw a girl who has waist-length fuchsia hair that has split bangs reaching her chest, orange eyes, a slender body figure and a large bust.

"That's enough, Mineta."she scolded while holding the back of his uniform"Quit your disgusting behavior."

I blinked my purple-pink orbs in confusion as the girl send Mineta away and turned to me with a smile"Nice to meet you, Sorano, I'm Arato Kiara."

I smiled back before the door opened and I saw a boy who is somewhat short for his age, his round face is framed by a short mop of fluffy dark-green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same shade of green as his hair, which at times are very watery, and are usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent, energized appearance. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek.

Beside him is a short girl with a curvy figure, fair skin, and auburn hair with eyes that match in color. She has perpetual pink blush on her cheeks, and her eyes are large and round with thick upper lashes, two more extended and more prominent ones on either side and fewer but more individually pronounced lower lashes. Her hair is shoulder-length with short bangs, and the style is bobbed with two long strands framing her face.

Iida came running to greet them as they called their names. Midoriya and Uraraka are their names. Iida starts talking about the Entrance Exam, something that I didn't participated since I was recommended like Yaoyorozu and Todoroki.

I know them because I met Yaoyorozu during a gala when we were kids and Todoroki and I met because we were classmates in our Junior High days.

Looks like Arato knows Midoriya and the spiky platinum blonde haired boy with red eyes and a scowl seems to be permanent in his face, I don't know his name since he's been ignoring everyone or shout at them.

"If you're here to make friends, this is not the right place for you."a male voice interrupted as Midoriya and Uraraka flinched in shock.

I look past them and saw a giant yellow caterpillar laying there. I sweatdrop as he revealed himself to be a man with long black hair with grey scarf and wears black clothes.

"Aizawa Shota, I'm you homeroom teacher."he introduced himself as he fixed his sleeping bag. He looks really tired though, was he even sleeping?"This is very sudden, but change into your PE uniform and meet me at the field."he said and left.