Chapter 4

Day at amusement park was really well spent for Mason, He got great dose of his fun, All rides which he wanted to ride but wasn't able to due to my fear but this time due to Wade he was able to ride. 

But this also increased my guilt for keeping Mason away from Wade.

As wife who was clueless that why she was divorced and cruelly thrown out I didn't had any guilt keeping them away. But as mother who had immense love for his son and seeing him laugh and do all the activity he craved gave me this guilt.

On ride way back home Mason was already passed out and their was an awkward silence prevailing. Wade wanted to start conversation but he also didn't wanted to disturb Mason's sleep.

As soon as we reached my apartment I was quick to get out of car and was going to pick Mason's side but I think Wade was quicker as he already has Mason's in his arm. I didn't  opposed anything thing, We entered in my apartment, and showed him way to Mason's room. Where he made him lie on his bed and I brought his pj's and changed him. After this me and Wade exited the room together.

"We need to talk"

I heard Wade's voice and here I thought the day with him was finally over *eyeroll*

"I know!" Was my reply with a small smile with blank eyes (I  can't exactly describe the smile but it was like 🙂 this)

"We will be having joined parenting and you can meet him without information and spend day with him but I don't want him spending his night at your house and besides that you don't need to do any financing for Mason as he is living his life comfortably."

"First I didn't wanted to talk about this thing but now that you have Why the hell can't he spend night at my place?"

"Oh that's cause you are back at your playboy habits and I don't want my son to be like that.I don't want my son to use any girl or woman and when he is bored of her he will throw her out and also slut shame her!" I finally spoke what I wanted to speak but in a calm manner and maintaining the eye contact for which I was quite proud of myself. But I saw hurt and regret not even in his eyes but also but his oh so cold face also.

"Hazal just hear me out!" He spoke in the most desperate manner.

"No Wade did you hear me out on that day! Well hell to hear I didn't even knew my fault why I was getting kicked out. You didn't gave any explanation! WE WERE HAPPY UNTIL MORNING AND NEXT I KNEW U CAME LATE AT NIGHT DRUNK AND THREW THOSE PAPER ON MY FACE AND WELL YOUR OH SO SWEET WORDS TOO!"

I shouted *as Mason was a heavy sleeper* to release my pent up information of all these years which caused my breath to become irregular and tears were at bay. But I didn't want to break down infront of this asshole.

"Hazal I want to explain yo-"

"WADE OUT!"

"What!!!"

"Wade I said get out! I don't want to say anything that I regret!" I was near to my breaking point, but I won't let him know this ever. 

"Hazal just let m-"

I knew my 5'4 petite body can't do anything to this hulk so I just rushed to my room and locked it. And hell broke loose and cried. Cried for my fate. Cried for my failed love. Cried for our broken dream. Cried for my every failed attempt every single event in my life.

                                                               ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I request to ignore the grammar error. And please vote and lemme know your views through comments.