Part 10

But the hands of Marion who was washing him down directly with her palms was real enough and Charles sank with supreme ecstasy to the expert caresses of the girl whose palms were so smooth and her fingers so delicate when they slid along his athletic body. The nimble fingers of Marion were making Charles quiver with pleasure, all the sensuality of his skin was awakened by the moves of the girl's hands and their softness was magnified by the soft lather of the soap. Charles became mesmerised by the movements of Marion's body, admiring the swaying of her breasts while she was taking care of him.

A mild fragrance of perfume was hanging in the air whilst a distant and surreal music came drifting in from the garden on the night air.

Zerline, lay down among a sea of multicoloured cushions covered with silk and satin. She was appreciating the proportions of Charles's body, imagining her mistress making love with him. Zerline was a dreamer, she loved to dream, to imagine herself, to contemplate. Both vivacious and languid, her role of double, of the alter image of Jade was fitting to her perfectly. She loved to melt into her role, she loved to wait on her mistress, she loved to merge with her and was even sometimes acting herself as Jade when her mistress requested.

However, Zerline was also a woman and then it was with interest and even envy that she was looking at Charles' body, quivering now with pleasure into the expert hands of Marion. Charles was handsome, tall and strong, a real caricature of a movie romantic male lead, Zerline was saying to herself that undoubtedly Jade had an expert eye when she was choosing her lovers.

Marion had now completed the sensual soaping of Charles' body and was rinsing him with a powerful spray that she began directing with an obvious pleasure on all parts of the young man's body, taking care however to reduce the pressure of the spray when she was approaching his most sensitive parts. Besides, the spray was lingering there more longer than elsewhere until the moment when Marion saw that the effect was stronger than the one she was expecting. She had a mission to prepare Charles by wrapping him in an erotic atmosphere, the "best" of the man had to be of use to... Jade only. Therefore, she asked him to follow her to an adjoining room where there was a small swimming pool with cold water and thanks to that, Charles quickly regained a more decent appearance.

Marion took her time to dry him gently with large soft and perfumed terry towels, then asked him to lie down near Zerline until his skin was totally dry. Zerline was stretching herself like a loving cat at that moment among the cushions, eyes closed while thinking of the athletic body of Charles and more particularly to his superb firm buttocks that had aroused her so much. Dreaming of Charles's body, she did not hear Marion return from the small cold water room with the young man. Marion gave a little cough: "Zerline, I will leave you with the Master until his skin is totally dry, and then soon Marinette will anoint him with the aromatic oils."

Zerline corrected herself to a more decent attitude and smiled tenderly at Charles: "Lie down here near me, it will relax you after your cold bath. And please calm down, keep that for Madam," she added with a suggestive smile, seeing his sex that was drawing up to its full length once again at the sight of the attractive Zerline stretching herself amorously among the cushions.

Charles flushed lightly and lay down on his back near Zerline, who took his hand.....