Chapter II: Daffodil and Raven

I look up at them confused, seeing their features. It was a man with light daffodil colored hair that grazed his shoulders slightly. Light blue hydrangea eyes that sparkled in the flare of the sun, and skin that looked like a soft cream. He wore emerald green earrings like a field of grass and plants and a blue necklace that really did remind me of the ocean, or a lake along with another necklace hidden in his shirt. 

"I'm sorry?" I pardon myself confused.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. We'll be going now," He says, wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"Woah hey man, I saw her first," The strange man yelled at the guy holding me. The blond man looks at the other in disgust,

"I find that very hard to believe, now move along," The blond guy said, lifting his finger. The strange man stood up straight and by the snap and point of the blond man the strange man went walking away almost like he wasn't in control of himself. 

"I'm sorry I'm late," He apologizes to me as he pulls me by my waist lightly. I turn my head to him, 

"Well thank you for helping me but I have almost no idea what you're talking about. I think you have me mistaken for someone else," I inform him. He furrows his eye brows softly and examines my face.

"No...But, where are we going?" He asked me, I felt extremely confused and I just pushed him off politely. I felt like I could trust him but it felt too weird to me, he gave off a feeling like I had met him once before.  Who is this guy?

"I'm going to the craft shop but no thank you," I refused. I started to walk away from him but suddenly I'm stopped as I see something like black tar sliding down the walls and slowly forming into what looked like a figure of a person. I gasped and hear the man mumble something behind me,

"They're back,"

I turn back to him but before I can ask anything, he quickly grabs me by my waist and jumps up very high. So high that I almost thought we were flying. Which to my surprise we were. I yelped in shock and fear, my feet high up in the air as the tar looking monsters tried to reach us but failed. I kick my feet as I fear I'll fall.

"What's wrong with you? Have you forgotten yourself? Just act like you're walking or you'll fall," The man tells me. I figure out now that whoever this man is, he was probably a wizard. I listened to his words and yet I still cling to him as I gasped. My heart paced but my breath steadied as we moved slowly through the air, walking over the people below. I could have thought I were dreaming if I knew what it was like to be awake.

We make it to the craft shop and he lets me go after our feet hit the ground. My heart pounds and I place my hand on my chest as I leaned down, trying not to pass out in the moment.

"Please, go," I manage to ask of him. He frowns lightly for a moment before he returns to his small smile. He bows his head to me and he speaks in a low voice. 

"As you wish," 

With that he turns away and takes a step away, I look away from him as I am about to walk into the shop but something urged me to stop him. I wasn't sure why but I knew I wasn't going to, I just looked back only to find that the man had vanished into thin air. I looked around at the crowd, finding no one and nothing. My mind could hardly process all of it. I just looked away and continued so I wouldn't get stuck standing there trying to think of all of it.

As I walk in the shop I'm greeted by the owner and I can only open my mouth agape and whisper a greeting back as my mind got stuck on the man. Was he a wizard? Well that's a really dumb question to ask, of course he was a wizard. No normal person could do that. But is he a bad wizard? Was he trying to hurt me? What was he talking about?