⎼⎼⌞chapter fourteen⌝⎼⎼

Today was one of the official trebles sleep overs, each treble was planning on spending the night at the treble house. Of course I managed to pull off getting an invite. Donald and I were in charge of picking up Zippy's before making our way over. Let's say it was a serious challenge carrying in thirteen drinks.

"Dude! Help me get my finger out already!" I heard Bumper shouting as Donald and I approached the door, sending each other confused looks as we attempted opening the door with our hands completely full. Thankfully Brian must of heard us clawing at the door as he quickly opened it for us as he shook his head in disproval at whatever was going on behind him.

"What exactly is going on?" I asked confused, as we both sat down all of the drinks and bags of food on the table

"Unicycle dared Bumper to stick his finger in the in the holes of the picnic table." Hat explained as we followed him out back, join the crowd of trebles who watched as Bumper tried wiggling his finger out.

"You idiots, what kind of dare is that?" Donald asked, slapping the back of Unicycle's head.

"How was I suppose to know his meaty little fingers would get stuck!" Unicycle shouted in defense as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I'll handle it. Wheres the baby oil?" Donald asked glancing around as everyone shrugged.

"Oh! It's in your nightstand! I'll gra-" I exclaimed before quickly clamping my hand over my mouth as everyone turner to me in shock or horror.

"I, ahem, I'll go uh search for it." I said awkwardly as I quickly headed back inside.

After bringing it to Donald, he managed to free Bumper from the bench pretty quickly, leaving Bumper to head to the bathroom to was his hands as we all stood outside laughing at him.

"Damn it! Everybody! Bathroom! Now!" We heard Bumper shout. Bumper had the window open as he shouted down to all of us. We all glanced at each other confused, earning another shout in our direction from Bumper.

"Did I say stand there and look dumb? Move your asses!" Bumper shouted, We all sighed as we made our way inside and up the stairs. Donald and I sliding into the large bathroom to see Bumper scowling with a blue towel in his hand. The other four falling in behind us.

"What's up with you?" Greg asked as he leaned on the doorway, Bumper scoffing.

"Is someone playing a joke on me? Honestly! Why is my towel still damp?!" Bumper scowled as he held the blue towel up for us to see.

"What are you talking about? That's my towel, your towel is the red one." Donald said shaking his head as he pointed at the red towel still hanging neatly on the hook.

"I'll tell you this pal, I've never used that. I use this one every single day!" Bumper argued, waving the blue towel in his hand.

"Oh god." Donald muttered, his eyes going wide in disbelief.

"This means you two have been drying your junk with the same towel." Brian said, erupting in laughter.

"Intimate." I teased Donald, he shook his head in disbelief before beginning to shout at Bumper.

"Are you out of your mind! How did you think that was your towel?! Do you even wash it?" Donald shouted in bewilderment.