Summer Night

Requested by AxlRoselsCool666. I hope you'll enjoy the story.

It was a hot summer day during which you had to train. It was kind of annoying but at least a cold breeze blew around here and there. You sat up on your horse and moved forward before you got up on your feet. Now that's a good challenge. You took your bow out along with some arrows while your horse ran at a fast pace. You pulled the bow's string back and closed one of your eyes, aiming for one of the eight targets. Just one shot is all you need but are you capable of doing it? You concentrated for a minute and let go off the string, making the arrow fly forward and hit the target right in the middle. You did it! Now just seven more are left.

You hit all of the targets, what a success but the last one sadly flew by and hit the Lynel which was walking around. Oh god, not the Lynel. You jumped off of your horse, climbing up on a boulder which was big enough so he won't reach you. The Lynel ripped the arrow out of his arm and looked around, trying to find the source of where it came from. Thankfully he wasn't smart enough to look up at the boulder where you were. Was it luck tho, or just a matter of time before he notices you, it's best not to waste any time and start acting. You took your arrows and started to shoot at him, hitting him every time in different parts of his body but obviously it wasn't enough to take him down. The Lynel ran to the boulder once he noticed you and started to kick it with his back legs to get you down. Now was the time, you jumped down on his back and held onto him while he tried to shake you off. Not gonna happen. You got your strongest sword out and stabbed him.

The fight went on for a few minutes but eventually you won. This surely wasn't planned but it was a nice workout and this counts as a training too, well obviously. What's better than having a live target? You clearly had enough of training for today and decided to take a refreshing bath on the beach. You got back up on your horse and made your way to the Aris Beach. When you finally arrived, it was getting dark but you didn't care so you got off of your horse and looked around before you got undressed. Thankfully no one was around but you decided to keep your underwear anyway. You got inside the water and sighed slightly, this water was nice and warm but at the same time chilly and refreshing, just what you need during a hot summer weather. You rubbed some of the water on your arms and face, eventually letting your body float on the water while you enjoyed a cold breeze on your bare skin with closed eyes. What a relief.

Suddenly you felt something touch your leg, obviously startling you and making you open your eyes quickly, ready to fight whatever of whoever it was if needed. You sighed in relief when you saw that it was your friend Sidon but at the same time you were surprised to see him around here. "Gosh Sidon, you scared me. What the hell are you doing here?" You moved your hair from your face which was getting in the way. "I was just passing by and noticed you enjoying the water so I decided to come and say hi." He chuckled and gave you an innocent look. "And you couldn't just call me from the shore instead of scaring me?"
You rolled your playfully and splashed him.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to. So do you need a company?" Sidon started swimming around, enjoying the water himself. "Nope but since you're already here." You snorted and held your laughter. "Oh how rude." You both started laughing and talking about how your day went. He took you on his back, swimming around with you, you did it already a few times since you became friends and it was your favorite thing to do.

After some time you were laying on top of him while he was floating on his back, both of you looking up at the stars. Sidon slowly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to his neck so he could kiss your head. You raised your brow when you could feel something under your feet so you rubbed it with your foot and heard grunt from Sidon, making you blush when you realized what it was. "Uh what's going on?" You moved your head up to look at him. "Err well it's actually mating season for me, just ignore it." Sidon rubbed your arm and kept looking up at the night sky but it didn't stop bothering you so you decided to tease him a bit. You smirked and rubbed his bulge with your foot once again, earning yet another grunt from him. "Now what are you up to you rascal?" He obviously wasn't amused, did it bother him? You wondered why, but it didn't stop you. You turned around to look at him and kissed his neck playfully to which he responded with moving your head away. "Aw come on, you make me look like I'm the perverted one." You pouted while looking at him. "And ain't you?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Look, I just don't think it's a good idea. Have you seen how big I am compared to you?" Sidon moved his hands to get both of you back on the beach.

You got up along with him and rubbed your head. "Well it's true but you have to do something about it, it's not going to go away on it's own any time soon." You crossed his arms while looking up at him. Sidon sighed and rubbed his neck. "Alright, alright, I know you're right but if something will happen to you then it's going to be your fault." He shook his head, laying you down on the sand gently. "Noted." You chuckled and took your underwear off while Sidon got above you and kissed your neck. He caressed your side with one hand while he held your arms above your head, leaning down to take one of your breasts in his mouth and sucked on your nipple, licking around it. You bit your bottom lip and held your breath while he moved his hand down between your thighs and rubbed your slit slightly, making you whimper. He slipped his finger inside you and moved it around, stretching you a bit before he added a second one, moving his fingers in a scissors motion. You couldn't hold your moans anymore so you let out a soft moan and leaned your head back a bit.

Sidon let go of your wrists and pulled his fingers out after a while, licking them clean before placing your legs on his shoulders and kissed your inner thighs, biting them gently with his shark teeth. He moved his head to your nether region and licked your pussy, making you blush and sucking on your clit for a minute before burying his tongue inside you and licking around. You arched your back and moaned while he kept on eating you out. After a few minutes of torturing you, he finally pulled his tongue out, a string of saliva still connecting both of you before he gave your pussy a quick kiss and put your legs down. You were panting slightly and put your arm on your face, covering your eyes and trying to catch your breath. When you finally moved your arm away, you almost chocked on your saliva. Your eyes slightly widened when you saw Sidon standing above you with two of his dicks hanging between his legs. (I know he has two dicks, I saw dem rule 34 pics, don't try to change my mind XD)

You gulped and crossed your legs. "Aw what's wrong? Are we scared now?" Sidon snorted and crossed his arms. "What? Of course not, just a bit surprised." You watched him get back down on top of you and let him give you a kiss. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." You nodded and let Sidon spread your legs once again. He rubbed his cocks on both of your entrances before sliding inside you slowly, inch by inch so he won't hurt you but it still hurt. Sure you already did it before but this is a different cup of coffee. You gripped his shoulders, digging your nails in his skin and gritted your teeth while he kept slipping inside you. When he was finally all the way in, you let a sigh of relief escape your lips, it was a breath which you didn't know you were holding but another thing you noticed now was that a bulge on your belly was visible now that he was all the way in. Sidon kissed you softly and started to move in and out slowly. He moved your hands above your head once again but this time he intertwined his fingers with yours and pulled away from your kiss to give your neck a soft bite and licked it gently. Sidon kept on thrusting inside you slowly but kept on picking up his speed with every thrush.

You closed your eyes tightly and let him listen to your moans, begging him for more after a minute. Sidon obeyed you and thrusted inside you faster and harder, gripping your sides and smirked, watching your face and clearly enjoying it. You kept on moaning loudly, letting his name slip between your lips as well a few times. You dug your fingers into sand beneath you, trying to grip onto it while it kept sliding between your fingers so you let go of it and decided to grip Sidon's strong arms instead. Sidon took one of your hands and kissed your wrist, looking into your eyes which had tears in them but they didn't dare to slip. He continued thrusting inside for a few more minutes before his thrusts became sloppy and you could feel him throbbing inside you. It was easy to say that he was close but so were you. You arched your back and moaned loudly, tightening your walls on both of his cocks before cumming. It made Sidon smirk and he quickened his pace, thrusting harder and making you slide up the sand before he put his hands on your shoulders to keep you in place and pounded you a few more minutes which took you by surprise. By the time he slowed down, you already cummed a second time but he wasn't far behind. Sidon gritted his own teeth this time, along with gripping your ass and picking it up to cum inside you, filling both of your holes. He let go of you when he was done and pulled out. He might be out but you still felt full.

You were laying there, trying to catch your breath when he plopped beside you and sighed, obviously pleased. "That was great." He put his hands under his head and looked up at the sky once again. "Yeah it sure was but I wish I didn't have sand where it shouldn't be." Both of you laughed before you got up and made your way inside the water to wash all the sand off and got out again, drying yourself and put your clothes back on while Sidon was watching you. He smiled and got up, kissing your lips softly and thanked you for such a good time. Both of you then decided to stay at the hotel for a night to get some rest. Sidon pulled you close and covered both of you up with sheets before cuddling you and kissing your forehead softly, letting you fall asleep in his arms.