Its ok, I'm here now..

Request from: call_me_mady

This is a modern au, where Giyuu and Sanemi are already a couple

Summary
Giyuu is having a panic attack, Sanemi comes home from work and finds Giyuu in their room. Sanemi goes to Giyuu and calms him down, once Giyuu is calmed down they cuddle and fall asleep together.

No one's pov

Giyuu was in his and Sanemis room, waiting for Sanemi to get home. It'd been the 3rd time in the past 2 weeks that Sanemi was late coming home from work. Something weighed heavy on Giyuus mind, something he knew couldn't possibly be true. So why was it always on his mind when Sanemi was late?
'Nemi wouldn't do that to me..right?'
Giyuu thought, he knew Sanemi wouldn't cheat on him yet the thought stuck to him like a parasite.

With Sanemi

Sanemi was stuck in traffic, he had finished work up early so he could be with Giyuu. Traffic was horrible, it didn't seem to be moving at all.
'Damn it, why did traffic have to be so heavy today!?'
Today was a special day for the couple, it was their anniversary. Sanemi had picked up flowers, a bear and matching hair pins after he got off work.

Time skip

Sanemi got home after a long day, he had expected that Giyuu would be on the couch waiting for him like he did every time. But Giyuu wasn't sitting on couch, so Sanemi checked the kitchen. Giyuu wasn't there either, Sanemi checked the bathroom and still his lover wasn't in sight. He had checked everywhere in the house except their bedroom, he knocked on the door before opening it. There was no answer. Sanemi opened the door to see..Giyuu curled up in a ball crying and shaking. Sanemi ran to Giyuus side and pulled him into his arms, and then on to his lap. Sanemi began humming a melody while drawing circles in Giyuus back, he would also whisper words to Giyuu.
S: Shh, yuu it's ok

After Giyuu had calmed down, they had layed down and were cuddling.

S: So you thought I was going to leave you for someone else?
G: Mhm..
S: I would never do that yuu, I love you and only you
G: I know I just thought that maybe you were losing interest in me because you had been coming home late..
S: I'd never lose interest in you

Giyuu started to tear up, Sanemi wiped his tears and said
It's ok, I'm here now..

Aaand done! Hope you enjoyed this mess of a one-shot, 420 words.

Bye ice flowers!