SanemixGiyuu

Request from: linlisstar

Normal au, they are already together here

Angst to fluff

Summary

Sanemi returns from a mission to find a badly injured Giyuu. Sanemi rushes Giyuu to the butterfly estate where Shinobu patches him up. Later on Giyuu wakes up to see his boyfriend by his side, and calls to him. The two ended up cuddling each other while catching up after Sanemi's long mission.

No body's pov

Sanemi was sprinting home to see his beautiful boyfriend. On the way he hears a painful groan sound, he goes towards it ready to draw his sword. Except he doesn't find what he expects, instead he finds his boyfriend badly injured and unconscious. Sanemi picks up Giyuu and sprints to Shinobu's estate.

2 hours later

Giyuu wakes up to see a scared face and white hair

G: Nemi?
S: Hm?
G: Nemi~

Sanemi's eyes then snapped open

S: Yuu!?
G: Hi nemi
S: Thank goodness your ok!
G: Mhm, can we cuddle?
S: Is that even a question? Of course birdbrain

The two cuddled and talked until Giyuu fell asleep in Sanemi's arms, the latter himself soon going to sleep too

Done! So so so sorry to the person who gave the request, school is back in and I was trying to push the deadline. This was mentioned to be out sooner but my schedule has been very hectic recently so again I'm very very very sorry for that. Updates will either be slow or delayed, for that information I will post a announcement. Also I will try to have a update schedule set so that there is more out.

That's all I had to say also sorry for the short chapter, I was out of ideas of what to put here.

191 words

That's it

Bye ice flowers!