"If only you were mine." (18+)

- Requested -
@ProGlitch thanks for the idea :)

Bit of backstory, you are Pedro Pascals son and you were casted for scream 6 (let's j say it's not came out yet cuz yeah) and you will find out the rest:)

There's not really full blown smut but there is hints and a bit of it so ya

You were a upcoming actor, who also made music. You was waiting on the call to see if you was casted on Scream VI. You got the role. You was so happy and excited for the fun to come. You thought it was because of your famous father. Pedro Pascal.

7 months later you finished filming and the hype for the movie spreaded like wild fire. You got close to most of the cast, mostly Sam. You went gym with her on Saturdays and she met your dad and has been round your house multiple times. You had a bond. Your co star Mason and Jasmine were doing a interview about the cast and bts moments.
"So whos trailer is the most popular?" The interviewer asks.
"I mean we all kinda separated me and Jack are always in mine he just welcomes himself in. Your always in with Devy(I think that's Anika's name I'm not so sure) and Jenna's usually with y/n and Melissa. Because y/n and Melissa are pure inseparable." Mason says.
"Yeah literally together all the time. I don't even know what they do in y/n's trailer and I don't really wanna know."
Jasmine says laughing as so does Mason.
"Who's always in the best shape?" The interviewer asks.
"Y/N and Melissa. Literally they go gym together every Saturday but there usually there anyway." Jasmine says laughing again.

Meanwhile you was at the gym with Melissa, you was doing some weighted squats same as Melissa. You then moved onto weighted L sits and curls. You was getting a phone call but Melissa answered it.
"Oh hey Pedro, uh Y/N's doing something at the moment but he'll be done in a minute." Melissa says.
"Oh hi Melissa how are you?" He asks.
"I'm good are you?" Melissa asks.
"Yupp. Right imma go but tell y/n to call me back." Pedro says ending it.
"Who was it?" You ask Melissa.
"Your father." Melissa says smiling.
"I was gonna hug you but your all sweaty." Melissa says chuckling.
"You are too. But I get it." You say looking down.
"Your forms looking good tho Melissa!" You say smiling at her.
"Thanks y/n I see you've put on muscle." She says smiling back feelings your biceps.
You then take a photo of both of you flexing your arms and you tag her. Over the 7 months you was obviously popular because of Pedro your father but you didn't really go in any films so you've gained more followers than before. Then you both had a interview to catch. When you was both ready from the changing rooms you got in a car and made your way.
The interview went on as normal the interviewer asking questions about your characters their plots etc the movie and some stuff to do with the cast and how it all worked bts.
"Now so I was told you both love fitness what's the best songs?" He asks.
You and Melissa fight for who says it as Melissa covers you mouth with her hand and shares her thoughts. You then took Melissa home after as you were both tired and you snuck her in your room but then realised no one's home. You lay on your bed next to her as you both stare at eachother then you look at her lips and she looks at yours as you connect passionately. You both fight for who is more aggressive and dominant you Evantually going on top of her then he on top of you. You was kissing for quite long as you took her shirt off and she did yours. You was about to unclip her bra before your dad Pedro blasts through the door with Five Guys.
"Five guys! Five- AH SORRY!" He says shutting the door closed. You then laugh and carry on her grinding against you. Pedro blasts music so he can't hear you two. You go to feel her chest as you stops you.
"Who said you can touch them?" She says leaning down next to your face.
"I did." You say.
"Say please." She says smirking.
"Please." You say as she smiles at you. You then carry on as you feel her body as she lets out soft moans into your ear.
You then finish and you lay next to her Evantually getting dressed and getting your food off the counter.
"Next time I'll knock." Your dad says and you laugh walking back into your room and you share you meal together.

Sorry if this a bit short I'm v tired but yeah keep suggestions coming and yeah hope you enjoyed